Busse users thread

Ufl4JhO.jpg
jKCkCas.jpg
0XTswro.jpg
I have both and yes the blades are basically identical so is the 511. Love them all !!! BUT the Gen 1 HOWLING RAT IS KING In that size.

Last edited:
Much prefer scrapper 5 to the ratmandu only had one ratmandu and ended up trading it towards a rmj hawk. The 2 blades kinda look alike but in reality they are not all that similar in my opinion. The scrapper has a longer blade but same size cutting edge and the light handle also helps put the weight forward making for a better chopper. Screenshot_20170823-075527.jpg 20170822_105517-1701x3024.jpg

Last edited:
That scrapper 5 was my first busse and kin blade I bought and has been on my belt for years. One day as i was burning brush and wood piles on the ranch and accidentally dropped it in the burn pile when I was throwing more branches on. Burned my hand trying to reach in the fire 3 times before sense set in and I fished it out with a shovel. The res-c handle was melted and had bits of charcoal and rocks stuck in it but after a little clean up with a razor blade to cut off melted lumps and pick out the debris I was left with a custom scrapper 5 with a trie meltdown treatment. Still one of my favorites and heavily used.

Combing through my old pictures ... I'm starting to see that I'm a steak and potatoes sort of guy ... (this 511MO is not mine ... it was on loan from a friend for testing).

Back