Busses and Whisky

Currawong

Gold Member
Anybody here own a Busse, Swamp Rat or Scrap Yard and drink whisky? :eek:

Laphroaig-1.jpg

Laphroaig-2.jpg

Laphroaig-3.jpg

What's your poison?

Jameson of course and my uncle worked in the distillery.
What busse is in the first pic ?
I hope you drank that would be shameful not too

Mmmmm.....Black Label....one of my all-time favoUrites.

Never really acquired a taste for Single Malts. Canadian Rye has been one of my main nutrients since my teen years.

I'm cheap, so I guess I'll never know the taste of really GOOD booze.:oops: Dewar's White Label and Black Velvet are the two whiskeys that I will drink on occasion, but normally it's sweet iced tea with a slice of lemon.

Laphroaig-1.jpg

Laphroaig-2.jpg

Laphroaig-3.jpg

What's your poison?

NICE!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR TASTE IN SCOTCH.!!!!!

By the way, Bunnahabhain just released their Moine Bordeaux cask. It is delicious. Try to find it. Very limited, about 4k bottles worldwide annually.

Just regular ole Jack Daniel’s for me. Scotch whiskey is an acquired taste that I haven’t acquired a taste for.

Got a TGLB, a NMFBMle and a Scrapyard Regulator, favourite whiskey is JW Black label, but for sure, the bossmans Blue Label was very smooth too...

NICE!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR TASTE IN SCOTCH.!!!!!

By the way, Bunnahabhain just released their Moine Bordeaux cask. It is delicious. Try to find it. Very limited, about 4k bottles worldwide annually.

I'll look out for one, it sounds good.

Laphroaig-1.jpg

Laphroaig-2.jpg

Laphroaig-3.jpg

What's your poison?
You're a good man. Love me some Islay scotch! Hoping to get to the distilleries next year for a few days.

Also, I thought I had a pretty good collection of whisky, but dang, some of you guys put mine to shame.

I quit drinking 2 1/2 years ago because I can’t control my knife habit. :D
But it used to be tequila straight or vodka with a lemon washed down with a bunch of beers.
Go ahead call me a quitter:D

I have a bottle of Black Douglas around the house somewhere... I mostly use it for removing oil, sterilising cuts and starting fires.....I guess I could drink it if push came to shove.... ;)

Back