Busses and Whisky

Glad you are all having fun with your whiskey but for me it is way more fun to play with knives while drinking a good tequila.

Garth
Hey, this is an old quote, but one thing I know is, it's still valid. So, currently, got any good Tequila for mooching? 😄 Dont be shy, Brag a little!

Had a real special opportunity to experience a one of a kind moment. A friends wife, bottled this for her "Special Bottle" at Heaven Hill some weeks back. A 14 year old wheat dominant barrel strength during a visit recently. It was so damn hot, real scorcher. Burn your tongue off hot. I said "lets add water". Normally I don't get much from adding water, but a few drops from a cap and OMG` this was an exception. This was the most impressive change ever adding a little h2O. Not everyone likes a wheater, I do.
This was like a rich, complex, desert. Heavy on molasses/brown sugar/vanilla. Depth of body was incredible - A once in a lifetime opportunity - Sorry no Busse with me but it's close enough to the "compound" there's Infi dust in the air being just
hundreds of yards from where all that sweetness comes from - probably in the water too after all these years.

Brandi's wheater 1.jpgBrandi's wheater 2.jpg

My new favorite Whiskey/Whisky is Tamdhu Batch Strength (sorry, Lagavulin, we had a good run, but it's run its course).

Last edited:
Back