Busses and Whisky

Broke out the "Team" for a gathering A couple newly acquired since the last family gathering.
Partnered up with 2 exceptional and quite opposite styles of Rye~ the Hannisville is probably a hard find, Small family operated distillery in Martinsburg WV. On a trip to visit my Grandmother on her 101st bday (still living at home to boot), I visited there with my cousin on a Friday night couple weeks back for a tasting and some shopping. Great time, amazing place and awesome people.
I also picked up a unique bottle. I had no intention of buying it until I tasted it. It's a moonshine infused with roasted coffee. And it's simply amazing.
So shout out to Black Draft distillery. You pair with Busse's like part of the team :D

Team Rye.jpg

Broke out the "Team" for a gathering A couple newly acquired since the last family gathering.
Partnered up with 2 exceptional and quite opposite styles of Rye~ the Hannisville is probably a hard find, Small family operated distillery in Martinsburg WV. On a trip to visit my Grandmother on her 101st bday (still living at home to boot), I visited there with my cousin on a Friday night couple weeks back for a tasting and some shopping. Great time, amazing place and awesome people.
I also picked up a unique bottle. I had no intention of buying it until I tasted it. It's a moonshine infused with roasted coffee. And it's simply amazing.
So shout out to Black Draft distillery. You pair with Busse's like part of the team :D

View attachment 1965935
Poor table!
Though it carries a rich load!

I like that table. I've seen a lot of good whisky and INFI on that table. It's been infused with the essence by now, it'll last another 30 years at least.
Not with all those TG's stabbed into it at the same time!!!

I like that table. I've seen a lot of good whisky and INFI on that table. It's been infused with the essence by now, it'll last another 30 years at least.
You've always made mention of your thoughts on the table, and has made me think of it at times. Problem is, the screws holding it together are, or almost gone. We can't actually move it really. and, it's literally rotting to the point you can't just drive new screws in. Trust me, I've repaired it many times in the last decade -
But yes, it has had a lot of good Busse's and Whisky on it, and in it, for sure.
Funny thing, on my FB page one of those "Memories" popped up from 3 years ago, bottle of Highland Park Ice Edition so inspired by Cobalt. Still the most expensive too. Hell of a lot of corks collected and a lot of them did a photoshoot with Busses on the table.
Have to find something new, wife wants "not wood" table.

Oak & Eden bourbon. The gimmick it a piece of oak in the bottle. It's really quite good, if you like spicy bourbons (as do I). It's worth checking out.

lTc4rOs.jpg

Last edited:
Really so far down memory line?

My only Kin knife for the next 3 weeks
19E3EA20-2D18-40EA-8DFE-53D2765D0186.jpeg
And a lovely bottle of nicely peated Lagavulin
Of corse the whiskey is not going to last 3 weeks! !!!!
I have an international flight to catch in about 42 hoursā€¦

Last edited:
Really so far down memory line?

My only Kin knife for the next 3 weeks
View attachment 2158885
And a lovely bottle of nicely peated Lagavulin
Of corse the whiskey is not going to last 3 weeks! !!!!
I have an international flight to catch in about 42 hoursā€¦

And it's worth checking out the duty free shops, you can find some good deals on whisky now and then.

Back