Busses and Whisky

That is a cool looking cup!
So question: Seeing the Copenhagen there, does that enhance the flavor of the whiskey? Or just not interfere at all.
I myself am partial to pipes and tobacco. Preferably unflavored, or at least not heavily flavored.

That is a cool looking cup!
So question: Seeing the Copenhagen there, does that enhance the flavor of the whiskey? Or just not interfere at all.
I myself am partial to pipes and tobacco. Preferably unflavored, or at least not heavily flavored.

Thanks!

The cup ain't nothing fancy. It's just Duluth's "Best Made" up-brand camp ware/enamel ware. It's made in Eastern Europe (*Poland), and works pretty well for my uses.

As far as the "Long Cut" Cope, I just can't have me some Jack & Zero without a pinch. The "salty" Cope is a perfect compliment to the "sweet" of the Jack.

And, just so I don't violate any rules, a little "Battle Mistress" action to go with my "Best Made" stuff...

Nemo: But I See that You Don't Have to Drink All By Yourself...
Widow Jane is Good Company, especially when a bit Aged & Mellow...
More So with some of the Busse Boys to Hang With...

Although management may frown upon carving up the furniture...

Overheard from down the hall:
But Oshiffer, I was Jusht Teshting my Blades on Real Wood.
Now Can I help it if they already turned them into chairsh...?

And, just so I don't violate any rules, a little "Battle Mistress" action to go with my "Best Made" stuff...

Alone: Now THAT is a BUSSE Advertisement worth Posting, and Then Some!
Does not the implication Ring Out:
Busse Combat Knives are Some of the Best Made...?
A Well Done Photo: KUDOS... 🔪

Since Bookers hasn’t been very available (and has gone up in price), I’ve started drinking Knob Creek Single Barrel as my “daily drinker.” Granted, KCSB hasn’t been readily available either, so when my neighborhood store said they got some in, I just had to go for a bottle or two.

Turns out that what they had were select store picks - they had bought a barrel!

I planned to buy two or three bottles. I bought two cases.

And later today I’ll cap it off by buying an OMG15! Today is a good day. 👍🏻

F69DB90D-7837-4C1B-B73D-0EA5876ADD86.jpeg

They also had a single bottle of Bookers. I bought that too. 😎

Since Bookers hasn’t been very available (and has gone up in price), I’ve started drinking Knob Creek Single Barrel as my “daily drinker.” Granted, KCSB hasn’t been readily available either, so when my neighborhood store said they got some in, I just had to go for a bottle or two.

Turns out that what they had were select store picks - they had bought a barrel!

I planned to buy two or three bottles. I bought two cases.

And later today I’ll cap it off by buying an OMG15! Today is a good day. 👍🏻

View attachment 1843154

They also had a single bottle of Bookers. I bought that too. 😎
Ha I know what that's like. I found out one of my favorite distilleries was getting sold so I bought a barrel.

Ha I know what that's like. I found out one of my favorite distilleries was getting sold so I bought a barrel.

When you find what you like, sometimes you have to take drastic steps to make sure you don’t run out.

Which barrel did you get?

Bunnahabhain.

I didn’t realize they had sold. I better nurse the rest of the bottle I have.

Bunnahabhain is actually one of the four bottles that I plan on keeping - actively sharing the others to make more room for other things.

Good stuff 👍🏻

I didn’t realize they had sold. I better nurse the rest of the bottle I have.

Bunnahabhain is actually one of the four bottles that I plan on keeping - actively sharing the others to make more room for other things.

Good stuff 👍🏻
I believe they were sold to Heineken

Back