Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Baby Ray or Kansas city masterpiece on pork steak I agree. And yes, it was to hot to camp last week

Yeah, the city of Seattle's got one of the highest sales tax totals in the country I think, with 10% being the standard for most stores and it gets up to 20.5% for liquor sales.
i was just in Seattle last month... and prices are stupid, there goes another state....

What's the consensus at this point on photo hosts? I've finally got some pics worth uploading but don't know how since the PB money grab.

What's the consensus at this point on photo hosts? I've finally got some pics worth uploading but don't know how since the PB money grab.
Most, it seems, have been using Imgur.

Here's my attempt with Flickr...

Got to run to Lockhart yesterday and try two BBQ legends.

They run two (sometimes three) open fire, horizontal smokers IN the building.

And just a few blocks away.

Black's was good. Smitty's was better.

The other day Curt bought one $1 dollar scratch off ticket and at the same time i bought 15, $1 dollar scratchers... A different one than he bought...

Curt won $15 ..... And i won $1 :/

Crazy coincidence...

I want an RTT... But a grand for a tent is a bit steep... Too bad the scratchers screwed me hahaha!!

What RTT are you looking at? We've been using an ARB Simpson III for about eight years. Love it.

mini Dozier ROCKS !!!!

if you're like me and carry a keychain knife, dump the victorinox and get a mini Dozier... Its a real knife with a lockback and is virtually weightless....

probably got the last orange one known to man so if you're looking for orange good luck..

that is all

EDIT: for your search fu, model 4072, not to be confused with 4062...

Last edited:
I ordered yet another CS Trail Hawk. Do I need one? Of course not! Hard to pass up at $19.99 shipped though.

Oh yeah, and the backpack I ordered came in.

impossible to beat that price.... welcome to the jungle !!!!!

not like i need another but they are fun to mod and throw around, and at that price why not...lol
That's the way I looked at it, haha. I modded one in tiger stripes. Really liked it, but it had no practical use for me, so I sold it. Then I bought another, and modded it more rustic like, for a friend. Now this one. I may mod it, and throw it in my BOB. Hell, everything else is in there, haha.

I miss my Trail Hawk.
I gave mine to my stupid brother...:D

For being relatively inexpensive they sure do throw well.
Heck of a good price. Form $26.95, to $19.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back