Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just when your muscles stopped aching....:)
I know, right? To be honest, I don't think we'll go. She's been on the road since yesterday morning, and will be until 5 this evening. Even though she said she wold go, I doubt she's going to want to pack as soon as she gets here, then ride for another 3 hours. And, you're right. I would work on getting those boulders out. Don't want to get too sore before I return to work Monday morning. Or worse yet, throw my back out again. I've done that 4 times in the last 15 years. Also, my 8 year old granddaughter comes over to our house on Sunday mornings. Haven't seen her for 3 weeks now. Miss her. She's grandpa's buddy. Gramps here spoils her rotten, haha.

I know, right? To be honest, I don't think we'll go. She's been on the road since yesterday morning, and will be until 5 this evening. Even though she said she wold go, I doubt she's going to want to pack as soon as she gets here, then ride for another 3 hours. And, you're right. I would work on getting those boulders out. Don't want to get too sore before I return to work Monday morning. Or worse yet, throw my back out again. I've done that 4 times in the last 15 years. Also, my 8 year old granddaughter comes over to our house on Sunday mornings. Haven't seen her for 3 weeks now. Miss her. She's grandpa's buddy. Gramps here spoils her rotten, haha.
Scratch that. Wife got home, and we're packing up to head back to the cabin, haha. Gotta love it. She's been in the car all day, and ready for more. I told her we didn't have to go, of course, but she said she didn't want to sit around doing nothing all weekend, so off we go in a few. I do have to wait for her to get packed up, but we'll be gonesville after that.

And hopefully get some blade time in. ;)

Feel like I'm talking to myself. Four posts on this page, and they're all mine, haha. :D

Still hot and muggy here. Been raining for the past week. More chances of rain for tomorrow and Sunday. Gotta find some stuff to do indoors!

yeah suppose to be raining this weekend..

dubz you guys are animals, i wouldve made all kinds of excuses why she shouldn't go... but when a woman is determined and has her mind set on things.....sheesh

I showed off some BK blades tonight. The modified BK-7 was the fav.

playing with Evap O Rust to finish *cough* a long term project in cleaning up 3 planes... a 102, and something like a 60 1/2 marked as "G12-020 English"

also a stanley 5 (with the sole marked 4)... just out of the bath. has a nice coat of "barricade"...

might as well put that 289 into the soup for the night...

later these guys get a wrap in a bag, and some zerust strips for light storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back