Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
works well -- so long as you don't try to stomp the fire out when the CPO says it's time to move....

When a E-7 says its time to go, You stomp on C-4 grab your battle rattle and roll out lol Still chuckling vik

The one I'm looking at is an
HP 8300 Elite Small Form Factor Desktop Computer (Intel Quad Core i5 up to 3.6GHz Processor), 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, USB 3.0, DVDRW, Windows 7 Professional.

Haha, I copied and pasted, as you can see. $215 shipped. I read that people like 7 way more than 10, so I was going to go with 7.

Last edited:
HP 8300 Elite Small Form Factor Desktop Computer (Intel Quad Core i5 up to 3.6GHz Processor), 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, USB 3.0, DVDRW, Windows 7 Professional.

Haha, I copied and pasted, as you can see. $215 shipped. I read that people like 7 way more than 10, so I was going to go with 7.

No Warrior I said benadryl lol

I'm not a fan of SFF machines, because they can have problems with overheating.
that said, the 8300 is a good machine and win7 pro is almost as good as XP was - and that's a pretty decent price.

I'm not a fan of SFF machines, because they can have problems with overheating.
that said, the 8300 is a good machine and win7 pro is almost as good as XP was - and that's a pretty decent price.
Didn't know that. I'll probably wait a bit. Probably wait until this one dies, haha. I have a laptop, that will hold me over until the 2 day shipping. :D

When a E-7 says its time to go, You stomp on C-4 grab your battle rattle and roll out lol Still chuckling vik

stomping on burning C4 is how E7's test for promotability.
dumping out the rest of my mug on or kicking dirt over the fire was a lot safer and quieter.....

yeah - processors generate a lot of heat these days and a SFF machine has less internal space to dissipate the heat.
Makes sense to me.

chiggers? cover affected skin with 195 proof and light a match :D

or use "clearly calagel" :D

made 11.25 cubic feet of kindling today as part of cleaning up a prior work area, boxed and bagged. bit more brush shredding there, and it should be tidy, and ready for dropping more trees... though i did knock down a couple small pines, and bucked up some previous logs.

has a tired :D

real soon now, i should probably buy some of that "slow expanding cement" what is good for busting up boulders. drill some holes. pour it in. wait a day or two. voila.

real soon now, i should probably buy some of that "slow expanding cement" what is good for busting up boulders. drill some holes. pour it in. wait a day or two. voila.
Never heard of it.

shine all those remedies, go to your local auto parts grab a rattle can of automotive clear lacquer and spray baby spray...:) jk do not try this at home

with the processor double fans is mandatory..

stomping on burning C4 is how E7's test for promotability.
dumping out the rest of my mug on or kicking dirt over the fire was a lot safer and quieter.....

M dad was telling me about how they used to cook c rations with c4, and one day they had a FNG in the unit. When it was time for the convoy to move on, he stomped on it. Was in country for less than a month.

Also related, my dad's favorite way to put it out was scoop it up in his spoon or on his knife and fling it at a tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back