Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. The ones on my ankles don't itch at all. Just keep your socks on is the key there. But the ones on my lower legs are making me go ape shit.

Some really good stuff Warrior! You can buy it at your local Wally World!

hwlJr5B.jpg

and smaller, and smaller ;)
Nah. I made it back to full size earlier. Shows up better. I think they need to make the forum bigger, to accommodate my sig, haha.

I'm just drooling over the dark blue Para2.
S110V?

Mines M390, but the blue was so bright I went with German black micarta.

Last edited:
The one I'm looking at is an
HP 8300 Elite Small Form Factor Desktop Computer (Intel Quad Core i5 up to 3.6GHz Processor), 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, USB 3.0, DVDRW, Windows 7 Professional.

Haha, I copied and pasted, as you can see. $215 shipped. I read that people like 7 way more than 10, so I was going to go with 7.
10 autoloaded on my PC last night and I still haven't been able to print.
And everything takes forever to load.
I must agree.

Do any of you think it wise to purchase a refurb desktop computer? Mine is dying on me, slowly but surely, and I can't afford to get a new one now. Not to mention that I'm still rocking Vista Home Premium, haha, and it's no longer supported.

Refurbs could be OK. I mean, if it just needed a new drive, then I can't see there being a huge issue. Especially if the refurb price is right. What are you looking at?

Well, since Photobucket wants more money, I decided to join Fotki. I like Photobucket's layout, and Fotki is about as close as I can find to it.

I'm just drooling over the dark blue Para2.
S110V?

Mines M390, but the blue was so bright I went with German black micarta.
never really warmed up to my para 2, like delica the best me thinks... however ive been carrying a kershaw leek and warmed up to it instantly, find it more attactive and fun to deploy then my higher end folders like sebenza and such...

never had a leek before but i must say im totally impressed, love this thing...

Leek was one of my first one-hand folders. Loved it for a while. Still in my nightstand. But I don't find myself carrying it anymore.

As much as I like the profile of the Para2, it's always felt too light for my preferences. The compression lock feels foreign to me as well. It seems to take my hand out of a comfortable position to close it one handed.
Love the Manix2 though. Feels a bit more substantial and I love the ball bearing lock. Same as Benchmade's Axis Lock basically. Very easy and comfortable to close one handed.

you are dead to me now

well, undead, cuz the book...

undead?

Deadite? i like that ;)
Deadite, haha. That's a goodin'. :D TBH, I signed up for the Smugmug trial period. I didn't want to have to go to school to figure that site out, or read or watch tutorials, for that matter. I didn't feel it very intuitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back