Camillus and Schrade of Old Given Short Shrift Now-A-Days

Quite the spread! The muskrats :eek::eek: svelte :)

The stag:eek::eek:
Thanks, Fellow Porchsters!!:D
I guess I got a little carried away today!!:oops:;)
Aw, what the heck - a few more of my older pics!!:)
Jacks;View attachment 1520879
Washingtons; View attachment 1520880
Wharncliffe Pen; View attachment 1520882
What I call a 2-blade Stockman!
View attachment 1520883 View attachment 1520884 View attachment 1520885
Texas Jack; View attachment 1520886 View attachment 1520887 View attachment 1520888
I'm done!!:p

Charlie.... Simply unbeatable my friend! I remember when you got the Texas Jack- if I remember correctly- you had never seen one before like this? ( I may be mistaken on that one) Its an outstanding very nice looking Knife.

Its very hard to pick one of that you like the most from todays amazing display, Every time I sneak another look I see a knife like that stunning TL-29 and think "omg...Im going to comment on that ..." and then I look at the next beautiful Knife and then think...never mind...I just don't have the time to satisfy the want on commenting on every single beautiful Knife!

A great display by all leading up to Charlies amazing Posts, Kev- a fantastic Line up, unchained two wee beauties, R8shells great Cattle- that's a beauty as well, Rob- I felt what you felt- looking at the lovely aged hue on the Face Side of the rather smooth Stag- but it still has so much going on!!!- and then the big Whammo with the Pile side :).

That's a beauty R8shell! Cool pattern too :):thumbsup:

Here's a similar model I have with a turkish clip and punch... SW899; wish I had that peachseed on this one ;)

View attachment 1520616
Thanks!
Isn't it cool to have the catalog prints to compare?
Older pic of some pre-war Harness Jacks!!;)View attachment 1520721
Wow, just amazing. Thanks for the show!

:D It's worthy of a falling down, wonderful stag :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hard to find a Schrade Stag Jack!!:rolleyes: I just about fell over when I found that one!!:p

No way I could pick a favorite, maybe the stag:D
Charlie.... Simply unbeatable my friend! I remember when you got the Texas Jack- if I remember correctly- you had never seen one before like this? ( I may be mistaken on that one) Its an outstanding very nice looking Knife.

Its very hard to pick one of that you like the most from todays amazing display, Every time I sneak another look I see a knife like that stunning TL-29 and think "omg...Im going to comment on that ..." and then I look at the next beautiful Knife and then think...never mind...I just don't have the time to satisfy the want on commenting on every single beautiful Knife!

A great display by all leading up to Charlies amazing Posts, Kev- a fantastic Line up, unchained two wee beauties, R8shells great Cattle- that's a beauty as well, Rob- I felt what you felt- looking at the lovely aged hue on the Face Side of the rather smooth Stag- but it still has so much going on!!!- and then the big Whammo with the Pile side :).

I recently snagged a fifty year old Schrade Walden 897UH, mint in the hinged box with papers and sleeve, serial #05190.

mxsCqM6.jpg

Paul, is the yellow one something new or have you just been hiding it?

I got it sometime last year and posted it a few times. I was really happy with the find, it’s the only 861Y I’ve seen so far.

Back