"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

This was during the last summer we lived in Arizona (2017):

C0SQ0jn.png

From my truck the same day:

BSQjUyt.jpg

Depending on which temperature you want to trust, that’s around 49°C to 50.5°C.

Yes, it was hot, but honestly, after a few years in central AZ you get used to 110°-115° summer days, and what’s another 5 degrees, really? :D

Coldest it’s been since we moved to Minnesota was -28°F with a windchill of -52°F. Had to go out and jump start my wife’s car at 5 AM that morning. It was cold. o_O
That reminds me of sometime in the 1980's when I was in the Phoenix area watching one of our Test Tractors run . I was standing out in a field and just felt like a Piece of Bacon with sweat running down my back . The only hotter place I have ever been was in Uzbekistan in 1997 .

Harry

Lucky me, I found something else I got handed down to me from my dad and granddad. Got to spend last night in the hospital working out a kidney stone. Yippee!

Lucky me, I found something else I got handed down to me from my dad and granddad. Got to spend last night in the hospital working out a kidney stone. Yippee!

:eek: Hope you're feeling better soon :thumbsup:

How could someone imagine a seedless fruit ... probably trying to invent a pitless peach now :eek:

Big Farmer can with GMO Frankenstein Food ;):eek: But, eating a lot of processed foods may have weakened peoples' teeth, they can't chew stuff so you need seedless fruits, plus the potential lawsuits for choking on an undisclosed pip :D

I have to pipe in here! Vegetables will indeed keep you healthy!!:cool:
We have a great health care system here on the west coast! My blood has been tested and monitored for a year and a third, since my stroke, and I agreed to a special study run by the University!!
Fresh salad everyday, and enough fruits and veggies to keep a dozen rabbits alive,:D have rendered me with perfect tests!!
A1C, Enzymes, Potassium, kidney function, on and on, are spot on where they should be!! And I lost 35 lbs!! A little fresh, wild salmon, gently raised chicken, and small amounts of red meat round things out!
Seeds or not, Eat them!!:eek:

We have a great health care system here on the west coast! My blood has been tested and monitored for a year and a third, since my stroke, and I agreed to a special study run by the University!!
Fresh salad everyday, and enough fruits and veggies to keep a dozen rabbits alive,:D have rendered me with perfect tests!!
A1C, Enzymes, Potassium, kidney function, on and on, are spot on where they should be!! And I lost 35 lbs!! A little fresh, wild salmon, gently raised chicken, and small amounts of red meat round things out!
Congratulations Charlie! :thumbsup: If you keep that up no one will recognize you at the 2021 Rendezvous!! :eek: :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

U9BWA2w.jpg

Just this nylon Irish Imperial till I'm back from the hospital. We'll see how my numbers are. I'm still almost totally vegan, but still a little on the dipsomaniacal side.
It's amazing how soon they get the results back on these tests. And how soon my doctor comments on the results. So anyway, I'm getting away with the dipsomania still. Kidneys are normal, bless them, and A1c is a little lower, just 0.1 above highest normal.
A9KtQsU.jpg

Or is it vitamin tablets? :D
Even yucker!
Those seedless watermelon seeds are probably infertile ....so not true seeds...its a bit like Boker knives...maaaade in China but assemmmbled somewhere...nothing seedy about that.
Hope you are feeling better Rookie82 Rookie82 did they nuke the little buggers with ultrasonics?
Anyway hope this cheers you...

Back