Carothers and Guns

8v25GIpl.jpg

What the hell is going on in here?!

I see all these pics of guns with your knives from CPK. My pre-order never came with any guns!!

I’m SO mad @Jo the Machinist @Nathan the Machinist!!! I want a refund right now and @Lorien please ban them for me please.

I’m SO MAD!!!

Tom make me a meme to show everyone how mad I am!!

Same in here! I wanted Nathan's tommygun but I have a feeling that at the end I'll be getting stuck with TommyGun :(

I would like to post a picture of my Sig P238 with my EDC2, but I can't. No EDC2 yet. :(

I guess that I could borrow a picture of an EDC2 and photoshop it. Naw. That wouldn't be right.

:D

I would like to post a picture of my Sig P238 with my EDC2, but I can't. No EDC2 yet. :(

I guess that I could borrow a picture of an EDC2 and photoshop it. Naw. That wouldn't be right.

:D

Do you want to be the new piñata around here? :D

Oh here's the good news though: Jo said that she'll be shipping out 12 more mañana so you'll be the 3rd or 4th recipient in the next batch after these 12 ;)

Do you want to be the new piñata around here? :D

Oh here's the good news though: Jo said that she'll be shipping out 12 more mañana so you'll be the 3rd or 4th recipient in the next batch after these 12 ;)

Be still, my beating heart. Seriously, don't get me too excited. I went to my cardiologist this morning. He has determined that I'm still alive, but he's sending me out for a echocardiogram just to be sure.

heart-animation3.gif

Thanks man, I shoulda at least showed the humpback

View attachment 862176

It's beautiful :thumbsup: Grew up around hunters and used to go hunting with my Dad and his buddies in the 70's when I was a young teen. I just happen to have a greater appreciation and affinity for the long guns and shotguns which either are old school or just have that nostalgic look.

Back