Recommendation? Case Large Stockman - Belt Sheath?

Howdy Folks,

I'm wondering if you all have some recommendations for carrying a Case Lg. Stockman on the belt? I know Case has some snap sheaths. Not sure which one, if any, is the appropriate one for this knife.

But I also really like the idea of open-top carry. Does anyone know if the Trapper sheath will work?

Any other suggestions?

As always, thanks in advance. :)

Howdy Folks,

I'm wondering if you all have some recommendations for carrying a Case Lg. Stockman on the belt? I know Case has some snap sheaths. Not sure which one, if any, is the appropriate one for this knife.

But I also really like the idea of open-top carry. Does anyone know if the Trapper sheath will work?

Any other suggestions?

As always, thanks in advance. :)
Don't have a Case large stockman yet, but I believe the dimensions are similar to the trapper. I think that would work. I am sure others can give a better answer.

I'm pretty sure that I have a trapper sheath. If I do I'll stick a 6375 in there and see how it fits once I'm home.

Don't have a Case large stockman yet, but I believe the dimensions are similar to the trapper. I think that would work. I am sure others can give a better answer.

Yessir that was my thought but I wasn't sure if the Stockman is a smidge wider and if so if it would matter.

I'm pretty sure that I have a trapper sheath. If I do I'll stick a 6375 in there and see how it fits once I'm home.

That would be fantastic and much appreciated!

I have my Case 6375 in a Bullard sheath named "The Duke". I used the larger MooreMaker 5304 to stretch the leather so the Case would slide in and out conveniently and yet feel secure.

Brian

T4MJKEh.jpg

I'll second Dave's work as well, very nice leather from Horsewright Horsewright for sure, and I would bet he could make something more along what you are needing too.

I appreciate Modoc ED Modoc ED post and while I haven't made one for a large stockman, I've made sheaths for similar traditional folders. If you are interested you can email me and we can chat, but the other suggestions already made I think will cover your needs.

G2

Lot's of great suggestions. I can personally attest that Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley makes a great belt sheath.
Haven't purchased from Dave yet, but he's on my list!
Here's one, made by Max Capdebarthes, that I pickled up on the web. I use it A LOT for my 4" Lloyd trapper and others. There's plenty of room for a 4 1/4" Stockman.
Hbx0ddO.jpg

E4S8NEk.jpg

You folks and the M, T, & E folks are always so helpful that I decided it was time to get a basic paid membership. Heck, the pictures alone are worth it!

Thanks again all.

And, I'll let you all know what I decide on. :)

Back