Cast Iron Beckerheads, Sound Off!

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Just need to hear from all the "See Eye Bee's" or Cast Iron Beckerheads.
Several folks just tipped on the Lodge Sportsman's Grill, thanks to gmoneyluv and his cast-iron-pimpin' ways.
Let's see who else likes to cook with iron. Without pictures, you will be ridiculed!

Casa de Biscuit has quite a few Lodge frying pans, and I have a Lodge Sportsman Grill on the way.
But until it gets here, my contribution will be this Lodge Dutch Oven with cobbler inside.

Dutch_zps81bf9acc.jpg

Alright!!
Nice oven.
Guess I'll need to get my camera out and take some pictures. I think I have something cast iron to go with each one of my Beckers.

Cast iron is how we roll. At home, at camp...it's almost entirely cast iron. One of these days, I'll pick up a dutch oven, but for now what we have are skillets and a griddle. The griddle is the 2-burner Lodge. We also have an 8, 9, and 10.25" Lodge skillet for home and some 12" one's for camping.

IMAG0415.jpg

Gmoney, those pics got me in trouble. My son is convinced you painted your grill and BK9 gold and wants me to do the same. We got to discuss that not everything you see on the internet is real. Try that with a 7-year-old who believes he is always right!

I'm not so sure about that draft door and sausage curve combo.

I'm a dedicated Griswold man, myself.
Got the #3, #6, and two #8's. They were made back when men were men and pans were finish-ground.
None of the crap pebbly surface you find today. *awesome* tools.

-Daizee

We don't have nearly enough cast iron in our house. Ang refuses to make cornbread in anything else, though, and Dad felt the same way about bacon and eggs.

RG02, that is one heck of a collection! How long did it take to collect all that!

Back