CC just got charged for the CF Military M390!!

I work at a plant nursery so when Febuary hits I havnt had a paycheck in awhile, march on the other hand im swimming in money. Seems like im not the only one to feel a February pinch.For those who missed out you will see one of mine in the exchange

Or maybe not. :D

Limit 2 Per-Customer

I ordered two because I'm determined to use one without worrying about losing the thing... :( :)

Noodles are good for you.

I guess I should have ordered 10 of these CF Militaries, but I'm getting just one. And it will probably never get used.

Last edited:
.Just called, they did indeed hit my debit card a couple of days ago with lack of funds :eek:. I told them the money is there now and they said no problem :D fingers crossed all goes well now

Thats how I usually ride. One for the rotation, and one to reside in the Shrine of Virginous Perfection.

That sounds SO much better than "useless safe queens." :) I should print that out and tape it to my gun safe. I'm not sure how the wife would react to that though.

I work at a plant nursery so when Febuary hits I havnt had a paycheck in awhile, march on the other hand im swimming in money. Seems like im not the only one to feel a February pinch.For those who missed out you will see one of mine in the exchange

I know how you feel! I'm jobless at the moment but I'm sure we'll all work it out one way or another. Good luck!!!

I’m getting nervous no charge for me yet!!!!!!!!

I dont think I have ever WANTED to see a charge on my Card.

Wooooo. Mine got charged 20 minutes ago. So happy to see that $407 charge

Aaaaaahhh I can't believe I didn't hav e money in that account when they first hit me. Im hoping I didn't get pushed to back of list now.still no charge

Omg with all these pre orders coming in looks like I'll be on a instant noodle diet :(

How do you think powernoodle got all his knives???!!!???

;) :D

EDIT: just checked my bank - "2/10/2012 VISA CHECK CARD PURCHASE KNIFEWORKSI 888-225-977 5 $207.90"

Yeah baby, come to Papa with your carbon fiber and M390 goodness :thumbup: :cool:

Last edited:
so i got charged for 1 of my 2 preordered millies today. they are obviously charging shipping as i was charged 207 instead of 199 which is fine. I called them and spoke to a young lady who i asked since i pre ordered 2 at different times(one the first day within the first hour, and another several days later) if they could please send them together to avoid paying for two seperate order charges. Call me crazy but if they dont make this happen, should a be a little upset?

Since you called I would expect them to ship both at a reduced shipping cost. If they don't just point them in the direction of this thread, post #35. KnifeWorks customer support has been very good in my experience.

Since you called I would expect them to ship both at a reduced shipping cost. If they don't just point them in the direction of this thread, post #35. KnifeWorks customer support has been very good in my experience.

i dont know what to expect, all i got was an "ok, ill let her know". and from what i understand only 300 are shipping first. we shall see, ill let yall know.

I guess I got lucky. I didn't have any funds in my account the past couple days as I wasnt expecting this to be shipped so soon. I just transferred the money into the account and called knife works to tell them to charge it. She said I got lucky as I got one of the few ones left that are going out in the first shipment. Now just waiting to see that charge on my card :)

I've mentioned before, but I didn't get to order one, so if anyone has an extra or doesn't like it, PLEASE let me know!!!!!

Mine got pinged too. I was hoping it would come in April so i'd have a little more time to save up for it. Guess I should have held off on some other expendatures recently. Stuff is going to be tight for a few weeks.

On a positive note, I know once I get it in hand I'm going to be stoked!!!!

Back