CC just got charged for the CF Military M390!!

Still nothing yet. I ordered one on 9/25 and a second on 9/26. I payed the deposits with paypal though. Did anyone else pay with paypal? Did they send an email or invoice? Kind of funny for once I'm hoping to see a large charge on the bill.

Still nothing yet. I ordered one on 9/25 and a second on 9/26. I payed the deposits with paypal though. Did anyone else pay with paypal? Did they send an email or invoice? Kind of funny for once I'm hoping to see a large charge on the bill.

Wharn I also did the deposit with paypal, i've received no email from KW or PP. I did manage to call up to KW and a lady told me i was good to go and would be in the first batch. I say call them. They were very nice and professional (first time dealing with them).

I put my deposit in with Pay Pal too. I put it in on September 19. I'll call them tomorrow to inquire about it.

.Just called, they did indeed hit my debit card a couple of days ago with lack of funds :eek:. I told them the money is there now and they said no problem :D fingers crossed all goes well now

Well they never re charged me, thanks KW.I understand it would be too much to ask that they send a mass email a couple days before to say we re going to start charging in a couple of days BUT it would take a second to go on spyderco forum and post a thread stating this . Instantly someone would then post it here and the various forums.

Will Powernoodle actually use a $228 CF Military? Thats doubtful. Will I hoard it and fondle it? (Probably). Flip it on ebay for an $80 profit? (I've never done that last one). So many choices.

Hah! Good thing I checked this thread. I used PayPal and no word yet...
Now, keep it or trade/sell for 0561?

Last edited:
i've just received an email from knifeworks, i almost missed it as the sender was "amber ****" and not knifeworks, anyways, payment sent via paypal, mines should ship soon.

I checked my bank account but no charge, so I checked my NW account and it shows they hit up my CC yesterday afternoon. Looks like I'll be getting mine next week also. I put my pre-order in on 9/15/11
Subtotal: $439.90
Discounts: -$40.00
Shipping & Handling: $7.95
Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $407.85 :)

I ordered mine 9/16 and paid the deposit with PP. Still haven't been hit with balance but I emailed KW thursday and they said I should be charged in a few days and shipped out next week. You guys that are nervous about not being charged yet(like me)should contact KW. Ashley was very helpful and helped to put my mind @ ease.

Will Powernoodle actually use a $228 CF Military? Thats doubtful. Will I hoard it and fondle it? (Probably). Flip it on ebay for an $80 profit? (I've never done that last one). So many choices.

I did not realize that Powernoodle had reached the point where Powernoodle could refer to himself in the 3rd person. Impressive. Heady times, indeed, my friends. That's one of the reasons that the P-Nood (street nickname for him) has become my favorite forum contributor.

My plan is to add one of mine to the hoard, and use the other. In turn, my other digi-cam S30V Military will get the big shoe out the door.

I put my deposit in with Pay Pal too. I put it in on September 19. I'll call them tomorrow to inquire about it.

Just a total WAG, but since they only got 325 in and a lot of orders went in during the first couple of days (9/15, 9/16), it might be possible that you are just outside the first 325 knives? I am just thinking out loud about possibilities, not saying that's what's happened.

Just a total WAG, but since they only got 325 in and a lot of orders went in during the first couple of days (9/15, 9/16), it might be possible that you are just outside the first 325 knives? I am just thinking out loud about possibilities, not saying that's what's happened.
That sure is a possibility. I emailed KW asking about it. I'll probably hear back on Monday. I might also call Monday just to make sure.

I didn't put my order in until november so I guess I'll get mine in the second or third wave. Oh well guess I'll enjoy all the pics from you early orderers!

I have not received any e-mail confirmation about my order.
But just out of curiosity I decided to check my bank account. And it shows a pending transaction for the amount of $407.85 from KNIFEWORKS so I guess I will be getting my new knives soon. :thumbup: :)

Last edited:
No email confirmation but I was charged yesterday-2/10 and I ordered the first day. A heads-up should have been sent imho. I had the funds no problem but some are living on a tight budget this day and age,,,,, plus it's over a Month early.

WOOOHOOO,,, I can't wait for this baby.

That sure is a possibility. I emailed KW asking about it. I'll probably hear back on Monday. I might also call Monday just to make sure.
I ordered one on 9/15 and got charged for it. I ordered another in October and haven't been charged for that one yet, so it's quite possible that this is the case.

Received a text message on my phone from my bank saying my CC has been charged. Emailed KW and Ashley replied that my order is shipping, but no tracking info yet. Can't wait!

Back