1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Charlie Campagna

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by wlfryjr, Apr 29, 2019.

1. mrknife

mrknife Gold Member Gold Member

May 9, 2010
    Charlie's not too fond of the Camera, but here is a memory from my first rendezvous [​IMG]

And true to form, Charlie preferred not to be in the shot, but here is the proud papa holding the first one off the line, that bladeforums barlow. Bill had walked away to let us admire it.

[​IMG]

get well soon my friend, hopefully a bit of rest and physical therapy will set you right as rain. Modern medicine's treatments for strokes have come a long way! thanks for the continued updates @wlfryjr and @gunstockjack.

2. OLd_gUY

OLd_gUY Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Thank you for the update and the good news. I'm sure there will be more to come just as I'm sure that his family will continue to stay strong.
    As others have said, smoke and prayers Charlie.
    OG
    TC_Ancient_1024_A.jpg

3. btb01

btb01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    I really hate to hear this news about such an outstanding member of our community here. Thank you for letting us know, Lyle, and thanks to you and Barry for the updates. I hope Charlie has a quick and full recovery.

I’ll carry one of Charlie’s knives tomorrow, too. :thumbsup:

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Shocked, to say the least. Here’s to a steady recovery, Charlie.

5. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    So sorry to hear this and my prayers go out to Charlie.
    I’m at a loss for words :( I’ve only met Charlie once and what a nice guy, if anyone can pull through this Charlie can!

6. BuckShack

BuckShack Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Get well Charlie. You are needed and loved by many. 100% recovery!

7. t.willy

t.willy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2016
    You and yours are in my prayers Charlie. God speed my friend.

8. dave308ek

dave308ek

Apr 19, 2014
    Shocked and saddened by the initial news like the rest of the porch. Praying for a full and speedy recovery to Charlie and family. Such an amazing person, sense of humor, contributor, and of course a wealth of knowledge for all of us.
    Thank you for the update Barry and Melissa, and thanks to Lyle for letting everyone know.

9. Âchillepattada

Âchillepattada Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2012
    The news of Charlie's stroke is arrived in France and all Charlie's fans on neoczen.org send him their best wishes of fast recovery.

Â

10. JB in SC

JB in SC Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2001
    Get better soon Charlie!

11. BetterCallSal

BetterCallSal

Mar 22, 2018

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

very nice reaction from fans on our French-speaking forum.

12. peanutsxx

peanutsxx Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2017
    I just now saw this and like everyone my heart sank. I've never met Charlie or had any direct interaction and yet that matters not -- anyone who has spent more than ten minutes here knows Charlie is awesome. Thank you for the updates and we will pray for Charlie and family often. May God bless you with a full and speedy recovery, Charlie, and bless your family with the peace that can only come through Him.

Duckdog, dc50, Prester John and 9 others like this.
  13. Ramrodmb

Ramrodmb Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you again today, Charlie. Stay strong, my friend.

Here is one I picked up in a trade with our dear friend.
    [​IMG]

14. pistonsandgears

pistonsandgears

Aug 12, 2011
    Hate to hear of this happening to such a great guy, praying for a complete and speedy recovery my friend.
    [​IMG]

15. nifebrite

nifebrite

Dec 1, 2015
    Get well soon and may the force be with you, Charlie!

Duckdog, OLd_gUY, JohnDF and 3 others like this.
  16. Shurke

Shurke Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2018
    Here's wishing Charlie a smooth and speedy recovery.

Duckdog, knowtracks, OLd_gUY and 2 others like this.
  17. Shankenstein

Shankenstein Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Wow. I've been under a rock for the last week and just saw this thread. Very sad news indeed, yet the news of a likely recovery is most heart-warming. My best wishes to you, Charlie. You shall be in my prayers.

Duckdog, knowtracks, OLd_gUY and 2 others like this.
  18. jwb01

jwb01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2016
    Strokes can be tough, my impression of you Charlie is your a bit tough as well. Prayers sent, you got this.

Duckdog, Laurelbb, knowtracks and 5 others like this.
  19. Rookie82

Rookie82 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2014
    I hate to hear of a bad circumstance happening to a good person. I wish Charlie a speedy recovery.

Duckdog, knowtracks, OLd_gUY and 3 others like this.
  20. TFBraden

TFBraden Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 22, 2016
    Charlie, I hope each day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!

dc50, Duckdog, Cutfinger and 9 others like this.