Charlie Campagna

Thank you very much for the update Barry :thumbsup: Poor Charlie, I'm sure he's going to find it frustrating not being able to get about so easy, I really hope he's going to make a full recovery, it sounds like he is getting lots of love, care, and attention :)

I'm not sure whose pic this is I'm afraid, but I always enjoy seeing the photos folks post from knife shows and the GEC rendezvous. This one of Charlie is from last year :) Get well soon Charlie :thumbsup:

fjfqxPe.jpg

Everyone, I just talked with Charlie's daughter Melissa about his condition. He has had a stroke and it has affected his left side motor function and also his thinking somewhat. He cannot drive and will need months of physical therapy, but odds of a relatively full recovery are good. I'm still in shock myself, and information is sketchy as medical tests are underway, but I'm hopeful that he will make a full recovery with the help of therapy and care. Meanwhile, Melissa will be helping with his knife business until he is well enough to handle things on his own, and she was kind enough to permit me to give this short explanation of his condition to all of his great friends and supporters here on "the porch".

Get well soon Charlie! We miss you!!!!

yuRtzkc.jpg
Thanks for the update Barry :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Everyone, I just talked with Charlie's daughter Melissa about his condition. He has had a stroke and it has affected his left side motor function and also his thinking somewhat. He cannot drive and will need months of physical therapy, but odds of a relatively full recovery are good. I'm still in shock myself, and information is sketchy as medical tests are underway, but I'm hopeful that he will make a full recovery with the help of therapy and care. Meanwhile, Melissa will be helping with his knife business until he is well enough to handle things on his own, and she was kind enough to permit me to give this short explanation of his condition to all of his great friends and supporters here on "the porch".

yuRtzkc.jpg

Thanks for the update Barry...… I've never had the pleasure of meeting Charlie but I had earlier hoped Rendezvous 2019 would change that... He seems like a person that you can warm up to and enjoy a conversation with like you had been friends for many years...… He is obviously a giant in the traditional knife arena, and his absence will be felt by all of his followers and friends..... My heartfelt wishes and prayers are extended to Charlie and his family......

yuRtzkc.jpg

Thank you for the update, Barry. Good news, albeit somber. I am hoping for a fast, full, and meaningful recovery.

yuRtzkc.jpg

Thank you for the update. Continuing to pray for Charlie's full and speedy recovery, and now for Melissa as well as she takes up the burden of Charlie's business.

Back