Christmas In July!!! . . . A BlindGrabBaganzaaa!!! . . . Wed, July 14, 2021 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Jerry Busse

We are having a crazy "Christmas In July" offer this coming Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 9:00 PM Eastern (EST) on the Busse Combat Website, Swamp Rat Website, and the Scrap Yard Website.)

Think of it as a Giant, Blind GrabBaganzaaa!!!! :cool:

This promises to be a load of fun for all who choose to join in!

Knives from all four Busse Family lines, Busse Custom Shop, Busse Combat, Swamp Rat, and Scrap Yard will be included!!!

Grab Bag Offer Rules And Details:
We guarantee that you will receive the following:

[ ] $500.00 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $627.00 worth of knives!!! . . . And that's the MINIMUM!!!! . . . It could be more!!! . . . (You'll SAVE at least $127.00 and that's over 20%)

[ ] $1,000.00 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $1,337.00 worth of knives!!! . . . And that's the MINIMUM!!!! . . . It could be more!!! . . . (You'll SAVE at least $337.00 and that's over 25%)

Grab Bags are available to everyone and you can buy as many as you like. These Grab Bags are blind picks. That means that they are packed and boxed on the shop floor and the shipping personnel have no idea who is getting which knives. In other words, there are no special requests. Standard shipping and handling charges apply.

Many of these are one-of-a-kind customs that were hijacked from the Crab Shack!!!

Good luck to those who have the intestinal Porkitude to participate!

"HOGs will not go gentle into that good night,
They will trample under cloven hoof,
All who stand between them and the trough!
They will rage, rage against the frying of the bacon!"

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

I'm hoping one of these is in a bag!

BB13%20Garth_zps8zpyjtoh.jpg

I don’t know what I’m looking at, but I like it.

That's a Basic Bolo 13 prototype... sort of.

I don't get it, so I send money to Busse and get a knife but I have no idea what it is ?

Are there refunds if I don't like the knife ?

I don't get it, so I send money to Busse and get a knife but I have no idea what it is ?

It's like gambling except your guaranteed Busse gear at a discount, so there's no risk involved.

Yes. You send money to Busse, and have no idea what you'll get, except at a guaranteed minimum 20% or 25% minimum discount. No refunds.

You have it right. It's a gamble. You won't know what you get, but you are guaranteed a discount. It's like going to a whiskey store and buying a mystery box. You pay $50, and you're guaranteed a whiskey that is at least $60 MSRP, maybe more, but you don't know what kind. If you don't like it, trade it with someone who does, or sell it for cost or profit. I've often traded with great success with both parties being better off... You got a red one? I got a black one? Oh....You like black and I like red? Get the gist?

Or sometimes you might get a model that had long been discontinued, which is worth much more on the secondary market than the tag might suggest. Sometimes you get a Custom Shop version of a current model that is one of a kind. You might love it, you might not. But even if you don't, someone else might. There are often picture threads on this forum for people to share their loot - that's how you find out what others got and if there are trade potentials (via PM). That's usually a fun part of these blind grab bags.

I like the anticipation of the mystery gift. It’s not everyone’s thing, but I’ve never been disappointed by what I’ve received. I once scored a Forsaken Battle Mistress, with attached tag of $682. For $500.

Back