Civivi incite

I have a few sets of pretty good thumb studs & all day access to a Haas.

WMK has the gold left, KS sold out of both. First time for me using WMK and i made sure to use 'LTK' s 10% discount code
I used WMK. I'm happy they took PayPal. The knife has apparently shipped already too.

Pretty excited for this one, I had to go with the copper flakes.

... Bearings were not placed flat side on blade so i switched that on re assembly and now its centered with no play.

How much does that matter? I always try to put things back the way I found them. You aren't the first person I've heard say that they prefer to switch the direction of this type of caged bearings.

How much does that matter? I always try to put things back the way I found them. You aren't the first person I've heard say that they prefer to switch the direction of this type of caged bearings.

Not sure but i've noticed on a few knifes where it helped a little bit with centering or action.

So they became mostly available last friday, and starting to sell out 4 days later, that seems like a new record!

Holy hell, i really didnt want to buy another knife right now but geez. Instantly bought one after the 3rd or 4th post here.

I definately was not looking to buy anything else, but as soon as I saw it there was no way I was going to miss out on this one. So it's actually my birthday present from my wife, which isn't until May. If that tells you how much I love this thing already.

I was gonna make a dumb joke about switching the pocket clips but swaping the scales for a half and half look isn't a bad idea..

Pretty incredible for the money.
QMWRXjQ.jpg

For those of you who have the Damascus style blade, does it deter you from using it?

For those who do use it, how does the blade look with wear? How is the edge retention versus Civivi's D2 or 9Cr18Mov?

Cant get over the value on this one. It's the same price as the cheapest WE, while looking much more attractive. I wonder what a similar non chinese made knife would cost.

Cant get over the value on this one. It's the same price as the cheapest WE, while looking much more attractive. I wonder what a similar non chinese made knife would cost.

Just add $100-$150. I'm surprised the Boobtubers haven't jumped all over this one. It doesn't deploy like my Baklash, but I haven't given it the "spa treatment" yet either.

I found that mine didn't function quite like other Civivi's I've owned. Deployed it a few times (more like 100+) ;) & then it was time for a break down. Noticed Civivi polished the detent ball travel path on the tang. Nice. Cleaned & greased the bearings. They were dirty. I like grease on SS bearings, but oil on ceramic. Also, I cut & polished a small detent ramp on the tang. After assembly, boy does this thing run. Oh it's Civivi level operating now. Smooth as silk & I can lazy light switch w/ full deployment. Real nice. :thumbsup:

Side note: If you do disassemble this one, hold the scales up to a light source, it's amusing. :p

Back