CLOSED, Keffler-18 (K18) Sheath pre-order, group pricing offer

Chad - Glad you have things up and running again. I hope the whole family's enjoying the new location / job / school. Any timeline on that final batch?

These have been a challenge so I am not speculating on ETA until I get to a point where I can reliably do so. Unfortunately I lost 7 sheaths out of the last batch due to an issue with a specific hide. I've purchased over 400 hides from my tannery and have never seen this before.. go figure. Those people were invoiced and mostly paid when I realized the problem. They are being rebuilt now and the second batch will start immediately after that, probably the first part of next week..

cpirtle cpirtle
Thank you so much for these sheaths! They turned out amazing and complement the K18 perfectly. It'll take a bit more messing around with the baldric setup, but I love the adjustability and different carry options. The Biothane is very durable and resilient - it's my first experience with it, but it's pretty cool stuff!

100% pure grass-fed beefiness!!! 🤠🍻
AM-JKLV3tDCFIrLbfIjjSiDoUOHtOaKKSCGNi6juC0ptz88Ldei2jZAVJXTQkwo2wX-H4_qtirU3LcORMe6vS3xhKqMNeZw55eWk5cjLIG_YKfmO50x4riXT2q55AbX3I3Nao56BIsHEbasxL_HYoAhd3Ui_0w=w3430-h2573-no

AM-JKLWpax32LwNSlDC3lRgmBxJH6q14uHXkOhVUfBzYU2UuBY9LZP6EH6sZM-jsXCBp2IPHl45zo-0bkAMd0zifuKc-sJsHswKtcxjIrPZhfhrEDOu8S1CtAyKeFdcrXgVAkqThNUpvjTkZ3IfRbe32MdgvRg=w3024-h4032-no

cpirtle cpirtle
Thank you so much for these sheaths! They turned out amazing and complement the K18 perfectly. It'll take a bit more messing around with the baldric setup, but I love the adjustability and different carry options. The Biothane is very durable and resilient - it's my first experience with it, but it's pretty cool stuff!

100% pure grass-fed beefiness!!! 🤠🍻
AM-JKLV3tDCFIrLbfIjjSiDoUOHtOaKKSCGNi6juC0ptz88Ldei2jZAVJXTQkwo2wX-H4_qtirU3LcORMe6vS3xhKqMNeZw55eWk5cjLIG_YKfmO50x4riXT2q55AbX3I3Nao56BIsHEbasxL_HYoAhd3Ui_0w=w3430-h2573-no

AM-JKLWpax32LwNSlDC3lRgmBxJH6q14uHXkOhVUfBzYU2UuBY9LZP6EH6sZM-jsXCBp2IPHl45zo-0bkAMd0zifuKc-sJsHswKtcxjIrPZhfhrEDOu8S1CtAyKeFdcrXgVAkqThNUpvjTkZ3IfRbe32MdgvRg=w3024-h4032-no
Try placing both rings on the top strap. I like how it rides vertically on your side.
D5FE5B18-B822-4C54-A685-A40DD9457C03.jpeg

Thank you! The pictures are fantastic! Why can't I ever set the scene like that :cool:
Thank YOU Chad! What you don't see in the pics are my 12 curious chickens surrounding me trying to see what the heck I'm doing. I mean, I'm eager to test out the K18, but I doubt my family would appreciate me slaughtering our flock to do so.

The pics would be pretty epic though... 😂

I agree, the balance point is as Nathan designed it just ahead of the guard, but with such a long handle I think mounting the rings on the top strap is better than splitting them.
It was a great tip! I was testing a few different carry configurations last night and ended up with the same recommended set up. With both rings on top, it has a perfect cant now. However, I did move the forward ring (left-side ring) to the backside of the sheath to tuck the baldric strap behind a bit more and create more separation between the sheath and my body. Less risk of slicing the strap (or myself) when drawing or sheathing.

It was a great tip! I was testing a few different carry configurations last night and ended up with the same recommended set up. With both rings on top, it has a perfect cant now. However, I did move the forward ring (left-side ring) to the backside of the sheath to tuck the baldric strap behind a bit more and create more separation between the sheath and my body. Less risk of slicing the strap (or myself) when drawing or sheathing.
I will try moving the the forward ring to the rear. Thanks for the tip. 🍻:thumbsup:

Back