CLOSED PRE-ORDER CPK Keffeler Competition Cutter

Guys, my Competition Cutter is with Eric Lind from Mashedcat now for a kydex sheath. I requested him to design a competition compliance sheath. If any of you are keen to get a kydex sheath for your Completition Cutter, you may contact him to use mine as a template to make you one.

Happy chopping in 2019.

Cheers!

Don
Don,
I just reached out to mashedcat. is your chopper large / race grind?

Don,
I just reached out to mashedcat. is your chopper large / race grind?
Mine is standard handle with race grind. My #8 post stated thick grind but I changed it offline when Jo contacted me for payment.

Hope this helps.

Mine is standard handle with race grind. My #8 post stated thick grind but I changed it offline when Jo contacted me for payment.

Hope this helps.
that works. thank you sir!

Hey guys, I have created a button for the sheaths on the Mashed Cat website (www.mashedcat.com). There is no photo yet, but I will get on up as soon as I can. Like Don has said, I have his knife and will be using it as the template mold knife. His knife is the Regular (large) handle with the Race edge profile. Sheath will be setup for competition with an additional slide locking mechanism and be able to be lanyard ready while knife is sheathed. If anyone has other questions please send me an email.

Thank you Don for lending your knife for a few sheaths! Much appreciated!!

IMG_9735__65218.1547504782.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
Received my choppers today. Holy sh*t, these things are a little unnerving when you grab them. Seriously, I pick them up and am instantly telling myself "You better be careful with these, a$$hole." Nothing else in the line up has made me feel that way.

The race edge might be the sharpest damn knife I have ever laid hands on.

Excellent work and many thanks to the CPK team, these are really something special. I am thankful I convinced myself to get them. If you are a CPK collector and chose to pass on these, you made a mistake. These are their best work.

Thanks for the update Grenock Grenock , and yes I am sad that I didn’t get in on this offer.:confused: Passed on the Shiv when they first came out, should have learned my lesson.:oops: Oh well Nathan will find another project to keep him busy.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know I will have Don's, Dan Keffeler chopper for one more week. If you are interested, check the Mashed Cat website and place the order so I can get a sheath molded for you. I'd also like to hear from some of the folks who have received their sheaths and see what they think. ~Eric

Last edited:
I received mine. Great sheath, excellent fit and finish. I really like the room provided for the lanyard. I did however replace the slide / securement screw with a larger one that is easier to manipulate, not that the original was bad or anything, just a little small in my opinion.

Guys, my Competition Cutter is with Eric Lind from Mashedcat now for a kydex sheath. I requested him to design a competition compliance sheath. If any of you are keen to get a kydex sheath for your Completition Cutter, you may contact him to use mine as a template to make you one.

Happy chopping in 2019.

Cheers!

Don

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know I will have Dan Keffeler chopper for one more week. If you are interested, check the Mashed Cat website and place the order so I can get a sheath molded for you. I'd also like to hear from some of the folks who have received their sheaths and see what they think. ~Eric

Thank you Don and Eric! I just placed my order for the KCC Sheath (same setup as yours, Don).

Cheers and Happy Friday!!!

Looks like you knocked it out of the park again buddy :thumbsup:You never fail to impress me!

Cheers!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know I will have Don's, Dan Keffeler chopper for one more week. If you are interested, check the Mashed Cat website and place the order so I can get a sheath molded for you. I'd also like to hear from some of the folks who have received their sheaths and see what they think. ~Eric

Back