CLOSED, Pre-order, Kephart

sending check

Paid

Here are the specs:

Specs:
Delta 3V, 60-61 HRC, .160" thick at ricasso (a little over 5/32")
Total length 9.625
Blade length 5.0
Weight 7 oz
Edge angle 20 DPS
Grippy 3D machined scales in micarta
stainless steel fasteners

These are all "utility field grade", machined and tumbled with tool and grind marks.

Standard configuration, with sheath, does not include shipping:
$250 in micarta, black or natural

In for 1:

1 x $250 in micarta, unbuffed black

8/2 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
Been trying to hold out but got a little cash from my in-laws so I am in for a 3v with black micarta, I will let you know whether buffed or not when we confirm.

Merry Christmas all!

EDIT: lets try unbuffed on this worker

emailed

paid

8/2 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all for historical accuracy, but is there any chance we might see a lanyard hole on these? Hidden pommel would be ideal, but I'd be very happy with even a front bolster core!

I'm all for historical accuracy, but is there any chance we might see a lanyard hole on these? Hidden pommel would be ideal, but I'd be very happy with even a front bolster core!
FWIW, I prefer no lanyard hole, but if you are going to do one, I much prefer it be at the pommel. Anything else would be very unappealing to me. JMHO.

Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist , just wondering if you have any updates on the progress. I can’t wait to see what you do with these. I know it’s going to be amazing! :)

I said I intended to start shipping these by the end of summer. At this point it appears we might be significantly ahead of schedule.

I have cut about 200 blanks already (AEBL and 3V). They're decked, engraved, blue printed, chamfered and ready to bevel. That part was easy because the work leading up to it was complete 100 years ago, I just needed to incorporate the established geometry into our process. I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to do on the bevels yet. I have some cool ideas on the bevels to duplicate the reduced binding in wood splitting of the original but there's some development work to do yet.

Back