Club Platinum,, Mid year,, edition,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife got a call last night from a potential vendor who will be replacing some signs in the hood. So after small talk about the project he asks her if we voted, then asks if we are southern, then wants to know if I am a gunner. Finally the guy tells my wife that there is going to be another civil war very soon...

So my wife asks him - Are you on the knife forums too :D

I'm passing on the KZII LE -

I just don't dig the fuggin geometry of the Kukri, but that's my bad I'm sure.

What about you?

BTW - I have the original TT model

I'm passing too. Sold my TT on the first day you could too.

I can't drop $800.00 on a knife. Too much other stuff I need, like a new deck and A/C unit.

I passed on the Busse period. :eek:

I was so close,,,, :eek::foot::yawn::rolleyes: J/K

I gots me a 10" Camp 2 Sawback comin, damn straight. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hey J, ya got any of the black linen for the handles?

Good mid day guys.
I have officially sold all my striders and Busses....just keeping one that was from my dad....
I like the kukri, but the one Jeremy made, the others are kind of ......wierd...
Hope Jack gets better J.

I have sold off all my Busse knives also. I have my camp blood and have a 2 inch wide 310 thick 9 inch blade camp 2 on order with J.

J I hope Jack feels better.

Mike

Chibbi, does this mean the Sebbie is about to hit home?

I think the postman brought it today, but I was asleep in bed 'cause I work nights :rolleyes:

There was a paper in the mail saying that I can pick up a parcel tomorrow, I think it's the Sebbie AND only 10 Euro extra Customs administration cost :thumbup: :D
(hopefully they're not sending a bill afterwards)

I'll post some pics after the weekend 'cause have to work next 4 nights, 12hrs shifts btw,,,

I'll confirm if it's the sebbie tomorrow in any case,,, thanks again for the effort, mang :)

If it is the sebbie, that'll be a new shipping record I think :cool:

I think they know us flockers in Ten-Uh-Sea aren't playing around.

Check out this ride.

Jeremy, you got anything in that pond that'll pull you around like this?

[youtube]6E9PSS6Nyvo[/youtube]

Looks like he was using a live Mackerel for bait...? Those (mackerel) should be running hard in The Chesapeake Bay any day now.

Looks like fun, I wonder what he had? Whatever it was, he wasn't landing it in that kayak.:D

I think the postman brought it today, but I was asleep in bed 'cause I work nights :rolleyes:

There was a paper in the mail saying that I can pick up a parcel tomorrow, I think it's the Sebbie AND only 10 Euro extra Customs administration cost :thumbup: :D
(hopefully they're not sending a bill afterwards)

I'll post some pics after the weekend 'cause have to work next 4 nights, 12hrs shifts btw,,,

I'll confirm if it's the sebbie tomorrow in any case,,, thanks again for the effort, mang :)

Graveyard shift will make a young man old Chibbi

My 147 gr subs didn't function too well with the can, not enough oomph. Have to bump up the charge.

Last case got stuck in the chamber. Now I have to take the glock apart, figure out how to remove it. :(

Kind of weird how different each caliber is to load. Little bit of a learning curve on each one,,, :eek:

Looks like he was using a live Mackerel for bait...? Those (mackerel) should be running hard in The Chesapeake Bay any day now.

Looks like fun, I wonder what he had? Whatever it was, he wasn't landing it in that kayak.:D

+1 spanish mackerel, then rock fish in a month or two. Tasty critters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back