Club Platinum,, Mid year,, edition,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always the ice cream truck you have to watch out for.

[youtube]AeoOR_NWHyo[/youtube]

Let's shoot a knife with a .50 and see what happens.

Let's dance in the middle of a busy street and see what happens.

Any more genius experiments? :D

i just got out of the hospital, cut my finger badly, doc says that the part of flesh i took is not growing back. i feel like shit for being so stupid.
you guys pay more attention than i an take care of youre selves
hope jack is good this am j

i just got out of the hospital, cut my finger badly, doc says that the part of flesh i took is not growing back. i feel like shit for being so stupid.

Watch out, once they get a taste of blood....

Smoke sent.

Sorry to hear that...

I shot my knife with a 22 hold on I'll be right back going to my street I think I am a little gooder at dodging the cars or not

Sorry to hear that Cabra, go easy on yourself, I am sure a few of us have done similar things.

Did you see the "Ice Cream Rapper" while you were at the doctor?

Get well Jack!

that dancer is the funniest shit I have seen today....I have only been up less than 5 minutes, but I am sure it will stay at the top of the list all day.

I think I saw it ..or one like it on Tosh.O

Cabra sorry to hear about your finger.Hope it gets better soon. J how is Jack doing? Hope he is feeling better. I had to take 2 of my dogs to the vets to be put on antibiotics.Seems they got a bad summer cold.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back