Coffee

My wife picked up a BRAND NEW Bialetti 4 cup stove top peculator pot for $2!! It will be great for camping.

My wife picked up a BRAND NEW Bialetti 4 cup stove top peculator pot for $2!! It will be great for camping.

Great buy!
4 really small cups.
All the way full it fills my mug to about 3/4. It's my favorite cup of coffee though.

If you would like I can send you out one now and you can send me one later?

I'm still looking. Tomorrow I'm going to an area with more shops so hold off till I get something more interesting than I can get here. Thank you though. :)

Look what I got today coffee and a zt 0801 cf. Happy dance...or is that just coffee jitters?:D

Thanks Monofletch.

I'm still looking. Tomorrow I'm going to an area with more shops so hold off till I get something more interesting than I can get here. Thank you though. :)

Stumptowns house blend coming your way.:cool:

Look what I got today coffee and a zt 0801 cf. Happy dance...or is that just coffee jitters?:D

Thanks Monofletch.

Stumptowns house blend coming your way.:cool:

Thanks Ben!
Nice looking ZT there as well.:thumbup:
Your Haitian Bleu is ready to ship. ;)

How did that ZT get in the box with the coffee??? LOL! Nice looking blade man!

Nice looking ZT there as well.:thumbup:
Your Haitian Bleu is ready to ship. ;)
Thanks, really excited. I had to buy more vacuum containers to hold all of my coffee cachet.

How did that ZT get in the box with the coffee??? LOL! Nice looking blade man!

Well you told me you added something special but I didn't know it would be that special.:D

Last edited:
Picked up these yesterday. One of them is on the way to our friend PE. :thumbup:

I gave the Death By Coffee a try around lunchtime and my hair started to grow. :eek: Then I did a full workout and 45 minutes on my bike trainer.
I'm still vibrating.
I did a 50/50 cut with that Kona blend in the picture and I'll try that one tomorrow.
Think I'll stick with the Sumatra for my afternoon cup. ;)

x4Egpd9.jpg

New Guinea. Most of the coffee on New Guinea is grown on small plantations of the mountainous eastern half of the island. Coffee cultivation started there in 1937 with coffee plants from the Jamaican Blue Mountain region, and large-scale commercial production began in the 1950’s. While not as full-bodied or earthy as coffee from Sumatra, New Guinea coffees are considered one of the most unique and flavorful coffees in the world. New Guinea coffee is very rich, with a low acidity and complex flavor and aroma.

Shiny happy beans.

The grind.

Results.

I told you this thread was a bad idea... ;)

Couldn't stand the fact I couldn't make a decent espresso at home so I went and bought a machine. Nothing big just one of those sub-$200 Italian jobs.
It does a decent job using the double filter for a single cup.
RPSFohV.jpg

These were the beans. I threw in a bunch of odds and ends ergo the great oily colors.
I think I'll break out the straight up espresso blend and see if the crema gets a bit thicker.
Maybe I can stand another cup tonight. :eek:
dszJONU.jpg

Death By Coffee blend.
bpN99Rs.jpg

Nice looking cup.
IiewOG9.jpg

I couldn't do another straight up espresso. Happy my new machine can do this.
Tasty!
yZWlS69.jpg

I'm all coffee'd up right now so I'll try to quit posting. :D

Death By Coffee blend.

Nice looking cup.

I couldn't do another straight up espresso. Happy my new machine can do this.
Tasty!

I'm all coffee'd up right now so I'll try to quit posting. :D

Its nice to see the different beans together and realize how different they are.

Beautiful crema. Looks like your new toy is working out great.

This thread has me wired!:eek:

Thanks Ben!
Just got the Stumptown house blend and it makes a tasty brew. :)
Great aroma, flavors and thick crema.

The beans.
vKTfMMm.jpg

The grind. (Had to get a shot of the Lum large Chinese I'm carrying today ;))
YHgk16Q.jpg

The finished result. Nice crema. I'll try a finer grind later and compare the results. I'm pretty impressed with my inexpensive little espresso machine so far.
7Ph8hsY.jpg

Cool beans! Your new toy makes your espresso look tasty.
I agree you might need a new grinder.

I got some new vacuum bags so I can store and ship in batches now.

I still have some beans left. Any BF's members want to try something new?

Last edited:
Back