Coffee

It’ll all be worth it when your whole fam is having a great time on your cruise. Enjoy![/QUOTE
My kids are so excited which has me excited. Personally cruising is not my favorite but I’ve heard a lot of good things about the Disney cruises. We try to do “adventures” with the kids vs presents for birthdays and holidays. Toys seem to end up forgotten and broken where they talk about their trips all the time.

The only thing I have to do is decide what I'm going to send and get all of it.:D
XD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too excited to wait!

So cool.. my city is known for Lilacs & we have a building that looks like the artwork on the coffee! (which is great.. extremely smooth and low acidity reminds me of an Indonesian, roasted really well, I also dig the charitable aspect (can't wait to try the second bag!)
U4qMxTIm.jpg

Clv9Y8xm.jpg

Really liking the knife too! it's my favorite style and will get plenty of use :)
cUSGdsAm.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa!

Cool hauls guys! I see some of our Santas are FAR more creative than I am! :eek:

Oh, the humanity!!! :eek: I'd have snuck a SAK classic in at least. I can struggle for a day or two (tops) w/o a knife, but it drives me crazy! I couldn't last 5 days or more! :rolleyes:
Even the steak knives I would not butter bread with. I feel like you have better knives in prison lol

I gave the head of security one hell of a scare on our last cruise. He was called over to “inspect” my Umnumzaan. It was an Alaskan cruise with Norwegian, turns out you can take knives under 3.75” blade. So he asked where I bought it etc.... measured the blade. With a little wiggling he said “Too big, stay here with me, not with you!” I said ok, it’s a $500 knife and I am holding him personally responsible, then I pulled up the CRK website where it’s clearly 3.65 . He basically threw it at me “$500?!?!” Looked like he saw a ghost. I guess we really do live on the crazy side of life. Got to keep my knife though

Back