Coffee

20191223-183225.jpg

Received my package from dannyp dannyp today. Really knocked it out of the park!

I made a cup of the honduras to go with the Elvis sammich I had for supper (it's the holidays. I'll eat peanut butter and bananas for supper if I want to!) and it was fantastic.

The Queen Mountain Man reminds me of a knife I had and adored for a short while as a kid. It was only a synthetic handle and not quite the same quality, but I loved the size and feel.... until I lost it. Huge upgrade here!

20191223-183334.jpg

USPS was not particularly kind to the cookies, but they were delicious anyway. The kids have devoured most of them already, but I snagged a couple. That little bar on the left side, under the brownies, is one of the best "cookies" I've ever had. Like a cross between a chocolate chip cookie and a funnel cake.

Thanks very much Danny. Merry Christmas!

Glad it arrived before the holiday! It does look like they got beat up a little bit. I think the one you're talking about is a hello dolly. It has a graham cracker base with choc chips, coconut, and pecans that are covered with condensed milk. The 'brownie' actually has coconut and ground up candied cherries in it. Those are my favorite kind that we make.

I am enjoying as we read!! Got through a good amount of the Heart of Darkness blend, soooo good as espresso and Americano. I just loaded up the second bag of beans. The name escapes me. I will check in a bit. Ended up using my Rams foot to build the power wheel my boy got for Christmas. Hey Fullflat you open your knives?

I have to snap a pic of these Swiss Army knives I picked up for me and my old man. Grew up on military history and cinema.

Last edited:
View media item 7822
My SS was very kind! Been meaning to try out maserin, and I love Hiroki Ohta's work. I have a great story about the guy he's an amazing person to interact with. The snacks will very likely be eaten by my wife, but if any are sour I will be getting them haha. I used some of the medium roast to make espresso yesterday and it turned out well :). Thanks for the presents and happy holidays to everyone! Sorry I didn't post anything sooner, I closed the shop for four days so the girls could all get home to family and was working on doing some renovations while the store is nicely empty.

Back