Coffee

sipping the iron bean Rage this morning.
nice hint of citrus on the back end, great eye opener

I will add to, that the email communications, shipping notifications, and notes in the shipment from iron bean have been excellent and a nice touch.

My wife swears the Costa Rican coffee has the strongest chocolate notes. Some of those coffees if you add a tiny bit of cream and sugar the chocolate notes are even stronger.
I had some Costa Rica Tarrazu from Gevalia way back when that was awesome. Haven't found any like it since. That and their Kenya Meru were the coffees that turned me into a coffee connoisseur once my eyes had been opened to what was possible.

I had some Costa Rica Tarrazu from Gevalia way back when that was awesome. Haven't found any like it since. That and their Kenya Meru were the coffees that turned me into a coffee connoisseur once my eyes had been opened to what was possible.
Don’t try any Gregory’s Night Vision, Iron Bean Cast Iron, or Goshen Old School Tatoo..... it’s a rabbit hole....

Let’s do a mini!!! I have some blades for you to try anyway. We should do a fixed swap at some point as well. There are really just a ton of options out there.

Let’s do a mini!!! I have some blades for you to try anyway. We should do a fixed swap at some point as well. There are really just a ton of options out there.

I’ll look at what fixed blades I have. I don’t have very many. Send me an email - ssjs678@yahoo

CRKT Alaska Bwana, and a five pound bag of unroasted Ethiopia Queen City Harrar
wKtDamK.jpg

In my opinion..Cast Iron coffee
Peruvian---Good (Integrity)
Colombian and Sumatra---Better (Rage Against the Dying of the Light and Drink From the Skull of Your Enemy)
Honduras---Best (Cast Iron)
THANKS for the Coffee "tip"

Back