Coffee

In my opinion..Cast Iron coffee
Peruvian---Good (Integrity)
Colombian and Sumatra---Better (Rage Against the Dying of the Light and Drink From the Skull of Your Enemy)
Honduras---Best (Cast Iron)
THANKS for the Coffee "tip"
Awesome!

Heck of a mail call today! :D :thumbsup: :cool:

IMG_0841.JPG

IMG_0840.JPG

All this talk about Iron Bean lately, I had to try them out while on this business trip I'm on. The homeroast I brought along with me just ran out today, so the timing was perfect. Rage and Fierce Cups I ordered directly, but Mr. Monofletch is responsible for the Loki. :cool: Thank you John!!! :D :thumbsup: Which to try first? Hmm...

Coffee is darkly colored, bitter, slightly acidic and has a stimulating effect in humans, primarily due to its caffeine content.[3] It is one of the most popular drinks in the world,[4] and it can be prepared and presented in a variety of ways (e.g., espresso, French press, caffè latte). It is usually served hot, although iced coffee is a popular alternative.

I don't know. It has coffee in it. It's a coffee product or at least coffee related and we've talked about all kinds of different coffee drinks here. Besides, it's your thread anyway!:D

As far as the coffee flavored Monster drinks, I can't handle them. Tried a couple different kinds but never finished one. If I want an energy drink it's because I'm in the mood for something else besides coffee.

I hope you guys are getting through this. Dannyp and I don’t have much to worry about (at the moment) but I’m sure St. Louis will get hit soon enough. Be safe....

To lift spirits during these turbulent times..... does anyone think a swap will do the trick?? How about a Covid 19 swap?? We can make it super simple or an “end of the world extravaganza”!! If you have any interest in joining please post up.

I am not sure what kind of coffee I could find around here, not that there is a run on the stores or anything.
I had been ordering from the Rotisserie in KC - but then I got notified of a data breach. Great. Love the coffee though.

On other coffee grounds (pun intended), my bean grinder crapped out last week before I got enough grounds for a pot of coffee (Kona by the way). I thought all was lost but then a moment of inspiration - I have a vitamix!

Long story short - that vitamix is the best coffee chopper I have used - it made great "grounds" in no time, didn't get coffee dust all over the counter, and clean up was a snap.

That's how I might do it for the time being.

I would be in for a swap if we think we can manage it with so many states on lockdown.

best

mqqn

Back