Coffee

Money pit…. Like my wife’s kitchen remodel!!!
I hear ya! We did a complete kitchen remodel a few years ago, including moving load bearing walls - not one thing remained the same except the kitchen sink. And it nearly sunk me - it cost more than the house I bought about 20 years earlier, and that house was not a dump, either - 2200+ square foot, 3 BR/2 BA, two car garage, fully enclosed patio with a double set of french doors, etc. Kitchen remodels can ruin you. LOL.

As far as the Kona coffee . . . I'm a fan. I have bought it more than a few times over the years, but you have to be real careful who you deal with as there are a lot of unscrupulous folks. Kona is probably my favorite variety after Geisha (!) and Blue Mountain. But they are all pricey for sure.

First year I have got the Raging Tiger....yummmmm.

XUFZQO9.jpg

So the wife is not fond of Ride Or Die, but does like Integrity and Drink From The Skull Of Your Enemy. 🤷‍♂️

She’ll be on the Rocko today.

She’s stuck on Koffee Kult Huila…at least until the Kona gets here.

So the wife is not fond of Ride Or Die, but does like Integrity and Drink From The Skull Of Your Enemy. 🤷‍♂️

She’ll be on the Rocko today.

She’s stuck on Koffee Kult Huila…at least until the Kona gets here.
Mine does not care for Ride or Die either, but there are plenty others from Iron Bean that she does like, including the Rocko. Her favorite is the Cast Iron. I, on the other hand, like just about all of the Iron Bean offerings.

Quick question…..

What does your “bean reserves” look like? What do you guy keep on hand at any given time??

Well I'm probably a bit different with roasting, but anywhere from 2-15 lbs generally. Usually very little actually roasted at any given time though.

Back