Coffee

My wife used to rep Capresso machines. They're absolutely top drawer. Congrats!!! :)

Coffee is like wine, beer, tea, etc. There are snobs who obsess over the minutia that most of us can't taste or even give a rip about.
To me wine is just sour grapes and beer is.......:barf: Well, not that bad, but I don't care for it.

There are coffee geek web sited where they discuss things like roasting profiles. Really? I tried roasting my own coffee. It came out OK, but
to my taste it wasn't any better than good quality store bought coffee and was kind of messy.

Of course there are people who discuss things like Elmax vs M390 or O1 vs 1095. :rolleyes:

Uff for the win! When you get a chance send me an email with your address. Let me know if you want whole beans or ground. I'm sending you some of the dangerous grounds LA Calombe and some of my own mix which is a mic of colombian., Mexican and Papua new guinea from either Joe's or Oren's in NYC. I buy stuff from both places and they all sell the same beans so I forget which is which.

Really? I won? I never win anything. (Well, almost never.) Thank you. :D

Jk means just kidding! Did you email your address and request ground vs whole bean? There's another beanery near my job which I won't have for much longer. I resigned and starting another one downtown so I want to try the roastery before I move and will include a bit from there too!

I'd be remiss if I didn't at least mention my all-time favorite coffee. It's from a coffee roasting company headquartered in San Francisco called Graffeo's. The first time I tasted their half-and-half (light and dark), it knocked me out. I used to drink it exclusively. But for some reason, the last time I got some it didn't have quite the same character. By that time, my wife had set up her arrangement with Mountanos Brothers and we could buy coffee that was practically as good at a fraction of the cost. So I never had Graffeo's coffee after that. Nevertheless, it may have just been that one roast that didn't quite hit the spot. So for the coffee connoisseurs among you, I'd suggest you give it a try. Here's their website: www.graffeo.com

Jk means just kidding! Did you email your address and request ground vs whole bean? There's another beanery near my job which I won't have for much longer. I resigned and starting another one downtown so I want to try the roastery before I move and will include a bit from there too!

Now I'm all excited again. It's not good for my heart. I need some coffee to get it started again. :D
I sent you an email, but I'll send another one.

EDIT: I just sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Now I'm all excited again. It's not good for my heart. I need some coffee to get it started again. :D
I sent you an email, but I'll send another one.

EDIT: I just sent you a PM.

I got it and done! I'll get it off tomorrow hopefully!

Morrin gents.

25p7qpt.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1397653627414.jpg

Breakfast of champions, running a little late to work today!

Today I mixed some of those La colombe beans from the dangerous grounds guy with some Starbucks beans. It was actually all right. The funny thing is that we keep Starbucks medium roast beans on hand if our other beans that we experiment with are too sweet or smooth. The Starbucks beans will always add just enough dark roast flavor to anything when you mix it in.

Uffda and mono your packages will be in the mail today by noon!

Uffda and Mono, sorry guys the stupid PM thing only allows 5 messages and I deleted your addresses by accident can you resend them via email and PM?Thanks! Everything is all packaged to go though.

There is an extra treat in there grounds from coffee plantations around Dalat Vietnam, my coworker's family has a home there and she periodically sends some over. I share a cup of this via French Press in the am's quite often!

Back