Coin pocket Spyderco

Techno or C22 CF Walker in my coin pocket most days.

Orange Techno today though

Get a G10 Manbug. You will turn your nose up at everything else afterwards.

If you can grab an old school Kiwi, it makes a great coin pocket carry knife.

Lots of great choices: Techno, Leafstorm, Dragonfly, Air... Ladybug or Manbug would also work nicely

Because the original posted mentioned 'food prep' and 'coin pocket,' I'd say that's Dragonfly for him, all the way.

(The Techno is great, but the blade is so thick at the spine that I think it'd be an apple 'splitter,' for sure; and the Air is a fav of mine too, but the increased corrosion resistance on the VG10 Dragonfly seems like a wiser choice.)

I gotta diverge a bit, though, and point out my new fav. coin pocket knife: the Squarehead. It is SO crazy thin, it disappears... it's great to pull out around sheeple for opening packages, cutting string, etc. (It's probably next-to-worthless in food prep, though! But I carry something larger for that. ;)

I gotta diverge a bit, though, and point out my new fav. coin pocket knife: the Squarehead. It is SO crazy thin, it disappears... it's great to pull out around sheeple for opening packages, cutting string, etc. (It's probably next-to-worthless in food prep, though! But I carry something larger for that. ;)

On one of my keychains I have a Squarehead and it's very handy for opening packages and small cutting tasks. Small 1.3" blade.

There are alot of options it seems. I've got my eye on a DLC coated PM2 and some copper scales so the Dragonfly seems like the right fit. Now should I go plain edge or Salt SE? I've got a Sharpmaker, but I'm still in thr learning phase. I've been practicing on my pops old retired police models. Can't seem to quiet get were I want it

Last edited:
Plain edge VG-10 for the DF2! I never thought a pocket knife could take as much abuse as mine has. Hard to go wrong with the ZDP version either.

The Bradley Air is being discontinued, do I might go for that first, since it will be harder to find than the others soon.

I usually carry one of these, but for the past few days i have been carrying a Chicago which is like a locking Squeak.

MBol9Bdl.jpg

i carry my native 5/G10 in my coin pocket!and i don't even need to use its pocket clip when i'm just around town,its the little big knife as i call it.:rolleyes:

The Native5 is too big for the coin pocket. Checked it right now. The dragonfly2 is my choice for the mission. H1, vg10, zdp189, as long as it is df2

the g10 man bug is my choice EDC right as I work in an office. It feels great for such a cute little blade and is quite sheeple friendly I'd say

Today I carried Memory in my coin pocket. May be it is a little too big for coin pocket, still it is a wonderful knife.

I just bought the Man Bug..Reg. No clip on those ...So far I just looked at it.. my Chicago is my front pocket knife...Mike

Back