Cold Steel Hold Out II

RIGHT ON, LONESTAR! WATCH THE VIDEO. THE KNIFE NEVER SLIPS. Hkyew IF U ARE SO AFRAID OF THE KNIFE SLIPPING, DON'T USE IT. WITH YOUR FINGER IN THE CUTOUT IT WON'T SLIDE DOWN ON TO THE BLADE. THAT'S PHYSICS.

Sent from my 5054W using Tapatalk

Sigh.. If you would just read properly...

HA HA, hkyew I CAN READ JUST FINE. SO U ACTUALLY THINK THAT COLD STEEL MAKES A KNIFE THAT YOUR HAND WILL SLIDE DOWN AND CUT YOURSELF. DIDN'T U WATCH THE VIDEO? MAYBE U SHOULD NOT OWN ANY HOLDOUT S SINCE YOUR HANDS ARE SO WEAK AND WILL SLIDE . YOU SHOULD NOT GO AROUND SAYING THAT A KNIFE WILL SLIP. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE. DON'T OWN ANY KIND OF BLADE. THERE IS ALWAYS A POSSIBILITY U MIGHT GET CUT. POSSIBILITY BEING THE KEY WORD. ALSO READ YOUR PHYSICS BOOK, U OBVIOUSLY DID NOT READ ALL OF IT. HA HA

쌍칼잡이;15852211 said:
Nice! I grabbed the same H.O.II as you. I was hoping for a non-coated version with the OD Green handle, but no luck.
Give it a few more days worth of use. I think it will become a little smoother over time (just like mine). I think I made the mistake of Appling more lube, right out the box. I say this because too much extra amount of lube was leaking and even got some on the coating of the blade. I wiped it down (it was mixture of lubes), and now my coating has this unique rainbow-like oil stain shine to it. Not a big deal, but it looks like its greasy lol (especially when looked at a certain angle with certain lighting angle). I will wipe the blade with Daily Cleaner after work to see if I can get rid of it.

Yes, it sounds like you over-lubricated your HO. Be sure to give your new HO several days of use before re-applying lube.

Last edited:
i am a martial artist. I practice every day stabbing and slashing. The serrated blade cuts much deeper than my plain ho ii. As far as my hand slipping down and getting cut. Does not happen. Linn thompson designed the ho ii as a fighting knife. He is an expert on knife fighting. The knife handle is designed not to twist or slide in your hand.

Sent from my 5054w using tapatalk

me too i stab and slash every day

TO THE UNKNOWN, WHO WROTE ABOUT A BANANA LEAVING A BLUE ,PURPLE MARK. I THANK U!!!!! I TRIED IT. I LEFT THE WORLS OF MY FINGER TIPS IN THE BLADE OF MY HOLD OUT II. I BANANA D MY FINGER PRINT MY ID TO MY KNIFE. THANKS !!!

TO THE UNKNOWN, WHO WROTE ABOUT A BANANA LEAVING A BLUE ,PURPLE MARK. I THANK U!!!!! I TRIED IT. I LEFT THE WORLS OF MY FINGER TIPS IN THE BLADE OF MY HOLD OUT II. I BANANA D MY FINGER PRINT MY ID TO MY KNIFE. THANKS !!!

Been stalking my posts huh, good for you!

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE A I DISEASE CALLED KERATOCONUS. IT IS A WEAKENING OF THE CORNAL MEMBRANE. MY VISON IS DISTORTED BY THIS DISEASE. I CANNOT SEE THE SMALL LETTERS. I CAN BARELY SEE THE CAPITAL LETTERS. IF IT BOTHERS U DON'T READ MY POSTS.

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE A I DISEASE CALLED KERATOCONUS. IT IS A WEAKENING OF THE CORNAL MEMBRANE. MY VISON IS DISTORTED BY THIS DISEASE. I CANNOT SEE THE SMALL LETTERS. I CAN BARELY SEE THE CAPITAL LETTERS. IF IT BOTHERS U DON'T READ MY POSTS.

OH... THOUGHT YOU WERE TYPING LIKE THIS FOR FUN. TERRIBLY SORRY ABOUT THAT NOW I FEEL BAD

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

THE MODERATE R ALREADY BITCHED ABOUT IT. I ENLIGHTENED HER OR HIM.

HA HA, hkyew I CAN READ JUST FINE. SO U ACTUALLY THINK THAT COLD STEEL MAKES A KNIFE THAT YOUR HAND WILL SLIDE DOWN AND CUT YOURSELF. DIDN'T U WATCH THE VIDEO? MAYBE U SHOULD NOT OWN ANY HOLDOUT S SINCE YOUR HANDS ARE SO WEAK AND WILL SLIDE . YOU SHOULD NOT GO AROUND SAYING THAT A KNIFE WILL SLIP. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE. DON'T OWN ANY KIND OF BLADE. THERE IS ALWAYS A POSSIBILITY U MIGHT GET CUT. POSSIBILITY BEING THE KEY WORD. ALSO READ YOUR PHYSICS BOOK, U OBVIOU6SLY DID NOT READ ALL OF IT. HA HA

THE MODERATE R ALREADY BITCHED ABOUT IT. I ENLIGHTENED HER OR HIM.

You contradict yourself, you continue to insult people, and I don't appreciate being told I was bitching about your disruptive behavior.

If you are having trouble reading, break up your text into short paragraphs when you write and use a magnifier when you read. Next assignment, look up and apply the concept of "courtesy",

Most internet browsers this day in age have a zoom setting to enlarge the screen. The Google Chrome on my computer can go up to 500% higher than normal and Internet Explorer will go up to 1000% higher than the standard. If you can't see the lowercase letters with it cranked up, I have no idea how you are currently putting together coherent sentences.

Most internet browsers this day in age have a zoom setting to enlarge the screen. The Google Chrome on my computer can go up to 500% higher than normal and Internet Explorer will go up to 1000% higher than the standard. If you can't see the lowercase letters with it cranked up, I have no idea how you are currently putting together coherent sentences.

To his defense, i see that he's only using phone so this may be harder to do.

His posts always carry this signature --> "Sent from my 5054W using Tapatalk"

Not an excuse for being rude tho...

Last edited:
True, somehow that didn't register.

My phone has settings to adjust the font size. Much more simplistic but still there. I don't know anything about Tapatalk except for what it is, it may negate these settings.

Might be time to invest in a tablet or desk/laptop which will be easier on the eyes than a smart phone. You know, for medical reasons.

Back