Cold Steel released the AD-15

Bhq has them in stock but I had a 50$ card to kc so I used it for preorder hoping they would be receiving their stock soon.

The 15 is now out of stock at CS but the ad10 is still in stock for now, I did look at others that are also going out quickly. Crazy.

I wish they kept the AD 15 premium like their 4 Max. I rather pay more for higher quality titanium parts and 20cv rather than aluminum.

Having a hard time deciding between the two but will probably go for the AD-15 since I already have a couple of Ultimate Hunters and Recon-1s that are similar to the AD-10. Always wondered about the Scorpion Lock and will probably be able to sell it pretty quickly if I do not end up liking it.

Looks like CS is upping their game up these days. If they keep it up they might even get a few fanboys here on the forum:eek:.

I think Andrew Demko is becoming more the face of Cold Steel, all for the better. Nice designs and seems like a straight shooter and less of a rah-rah boy than the other guy who everyone likes to hate.

AD-10 and AD-15 are generating more excitement for Cold Steel than I've seen probably ever. I hope the quality is good. Most of what they have made in Taiwan is of good quality.
I'll probably get both but first I want to see some reviews.

That price of $269 for a knife using s35vn on it's web site seems pretty far out, but i notice at BHQ the Cold Steel Demco is priced at $159, what make the AD-15 worth more?

AD-10 and AD-15 are generating more excitement for Cold Steel than I've seen probably ever. I hope the quality is good. Most of what they have made in Taiwan is of good quality.
I'll probably get both but first I want to see some reviews.
My Cold Steel War Hawk Axe was made in Taiwan, and it's been really strong and the blade has remained sharp and tight after many chopping on old hard logs.

That price of $269 for a knife using s35vn on it's web site seems pretty far out, but i notice at BHQ the Cold Steel Demco is priced at $159, what make the AD-15 worth more?
Obviously both the CS and bhq knives are the same, CS lists their msrp on the website.
BHQ and other online stores get quantity deals and pass on the savings to the consumer. For me it's all about the possible one hand use with the ad15 that I am interested in so I can use with either hand. S35vn is quite nice and CS does a good job with their steel so it should be very good.

I’m very intrigued by the CS AD-15. 6.5 oz isn’t my style, but I really look forward to hearing what you all have to say about it.

Looking at the specs for the $160 CS AD-15 and the $675 Demko Midtech version which are both in stock on the BladeHQ website I would be hard pressed to spring for the mid tech...

I would say Cold Steel did a very nice job bringing this to market as an affordable alternative assuming the quality is decent.

I like how Cold Steel announced it and its already out no ridiculous wait. I will be getting one. The 10 and 15 are up on BladeHQ rn. Does anyone know if one of the lynch clips will fit the AD15 from pictures looks like it would

I find this same thing in regards to people who pay Greg Medford's prices in the $600+ he wants for his BIG Medford Folders with D2 blade steel.
Why?

Back