• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Communication issue resolved !

Dwight, things like that happen . Thank you for the explanation and consider the sale finished and satisfied.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The OP did one thing right that made this transaction much less risky even with the mistakes-he used PP goods & Services. He was never at risk of loosing his money even if the seller had gone to the dark side. I encourage him to continue to do so on future transactions + it's the right thing to do if you use PP IMO.

It's the ONLY way to go Peter!!
Very glad to see Dwight is ok and it was only a computer issue. A member with a history like that?? I was thinking the worst.
Really glad all is well and, hopefully, some lessons learned.
Joe

Dwight, I just want to say that you are very well respected in this community. There are many who have your back.
I envy you. Just glad you are OK.

Hello to all sorry for this incident ,computer went down been using phone to try to answer email thought I emailed marlington 22, sorry to him also, if all is not well and in full satisfaction I will gladly issue a full refund, sorry to all again. Dwight

^^^ And there you have it. :thumbup:

Patience IS, A Virtue!

^^^ [emoji106]

^ You couldn't write a better Hollywood ending than this! You ended up getting both the girl, and the knife. I'm happy this worked out for you John! [emoji106] :)
Thanks .....and you didn't have to work that extra hour over....lol!

I never post my PP address in a sale thread for this reason.(SH)
And I make it clear the addy I do post in a sale thread is for email communications.
It just so happens they are the same, but a potential buyer doesn't know that and has to contact me before sending funds.

Refunding money sucks!:rolleyes:

Congrats on getting your "grail" marlington.

Thanks I appreciate it.

I really like the Case 47 pattern knives, and I have been trying to make a set for my small collection. I now have a 6247 pen, 6347 stockman , muskrat, and a 7347 whittler. All these are 80's knives, except the whittler
20170223_220221.jpg

Back