Cool stuff Buck!

I think President Trump needs one of these, so he can become a Pathfinder Club member. :)
Yes! Absolutely the President should have one..I know that there are rules about gifts but I bet President Trump would keep it and maybe actually use it!
It would look good on him
I'll bet a dollar and a doughnut that President Trump received a Buck knife...if not this one then one even more special.

I'll bet a dollar and a doughnut that President Trump received a Buck knife...if not this one then one even more special.

When it comes to the Pathfinder Club, rules are rules and the President's knife will need to be a 105 or no membership. I realize Mr. Trump is President and Commander in Chief of the United States of America - the most powerful elected official in the world - but if I make an exception for him, everybody and their kids will be lining up outside the Club for free admission. The Pathfinder Club is one of the most prestigious, exclusive, and highly respected private clubs to ever exist. Once we hit 105 members, I am seriously considering a waiting list, which makes absolutely no sense at all. I just feel like bossing people around today. :p :D

When it comes to the Pathfinder Club, rules are rules and the President's knife will need to be a 105 or no membership. I realize Mr. Trump is President and Commander in Chief of the United States of America - the most powerful elected official in the world - but if I make an exception for him, everybody and their kids will be lining up outside the Club for free admission. The Pathfinder Club is one of the most prestigious, exclusive, and highly respected private clubs to ever exist. Once we hit 105 members, I am seriously considering a waiting list, which makes absolutely no sense at all. I just feel like bossing people around today. :p :D

My goodness Tom, you are just full of yourself today:p:D:p I hope President Trump received the 105 so he doesn't have to contend with your wrath in addition to what he deals with on a daily basis! Just messing with you;)

Back