CPK Boot Daggers

Soylent green is people.

At least the Long Pig is still made of meat :D

That said, I actually don't mind the old school veg burgers if no one is trying to pass them off as meat. It's like people who try to say spaghetti squash is as good as pasta. Spaghetti Squash is excellent on it's own, don't need to try and pass it off as something else.

At least the Long Pig is still made of meat :D

That said, I actually don't mind the old school veg burgers if no one is trying to pass them off as meat. It's like people who try to say spaghetti squash is as good as pasta. Spaghetti Squash is excellent on it's own, don't need to try and pass it off as something else.

Actually, I prefer veggie burgers to them as well unless they're needed to sub for hamburger in a recipe of some kind. The only really good impossible meat thing I have found is the bratwurst. Those are legit great. I don't know how hard they are to find, though.

I appreciate the banal humor of a yo mama joke more than most. But I have to warn that it's frowned upon on Bladeforums. The Virginian is not some thin skin snowflake who's going to whine about it, but just be warned there are some with fragile dispositions who take offense to such things

Back