CPK Boot Daggers

I have zero use for this knife but I absolutely want one.

I can relate to this comment.

I made a post a while back stating very specifically that I would not be trying for one of these because I have no need for it. Between all the violent “peaceful” protests going on and seeing this knife in 3D, I may be reconsidering my lack of “need” on this one.

Anyone have a good recipe for eating crow? ;)

Phil

Last edited:
Lookin goooood Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist !!! :cool::cool::cool:

tenor.gif

I want one of these SO bad, but know that I have slim to no chance. :(

Guys, guys, GUYS!
Get a grip. You are getting caught up in a frenzy of desire. You will be so embarrassed in the morning. This is just another, oh so prosaic sharp stick, all puffed up by hyperbole and your own mundane existence. :confused: After all, what can you do with it? Spread peanut butter? Well just barely - a tongue depressor would work better. Slice your lunch apple? Well yeah if you don't mind bleeding all over your lunch bucket. Those edges are sharp you know :( Come on. Calm down and reevaluate your lives. Your desperation is a sign - recognize it - take it as a gift and ennoble yourself by turning your back on this vaunted THING sale. :thumbsup: :) Set yourself free!

Hey - sale is at 3 tomorrow right? ;)

Is the tip strong enough to pierce the metal on a car roof?

I envision myself car surfing, chasing after baddies, and I may need to punch this through a car in order to hang on during an extended chase scene (I mean chase incident).

Guys, guys, GUYS!
Get a grip. You are getting caught up in a frenzy of desire. You will be so embarrassed in the morning. This is just another, oh so prosaic sharp stick, all puffed up by hyperbole and your own mundane existence. :confused: After all, what can you do with it? Spread peanut butter? Well just barely - a tongue depressor would work better. Slice your lunch apple? Well yeah if you don't mind bleeding all over your lunch bucket. Those edges are sharp you know :( Come on. Calm down and reevaluate your lives. Your desperation is a sign - recognize it - take it as a gift and ennoble yourself by turning your back on this vaunted THING sale. :thumbsup: :) Set yourself free

Hey - sale is at 3 tomorrow right? ;)

I request this member to be banned for saying true things.

Back