Cpk edc

If it is going to be based on a random picking system, then maybe Nate & Jo can still run their sale on a said Friday at 3 PM Eastern time as usual which they can close entries at 3:30 PM (or even 4 PM). Then write the numbers of each bidder according to the order in which they entered on here on a piece of paper or a card. Fold those over put it in a jar and then pick the X number of winners randomly, just like they would in a raffle. Or if they want, they can award the raffle system to say the top 25 if there are say 5 units so there will be 1:25, 1:24, 1:23, 1:22 and 1:21 chances of winning respectively. Five entrees max per one CPK product, so if there are 10 FKs for instance then the top 50 entrees get to be in that raffle.

I don't think that would be good from any angle.

Eventually everybody who wants one will get one. I'm sure I'll get my turn somewhere in there.

Are you guys done yet? Can we get back to the thread topic instead of having it further devolve into unsolicited expertise on sales models?

Are you guys done yet? Can we get back to the thread topic instead of having it further devolve into unsolicited expertise on sales models?

My sentiments exactly. It's not our place to decide (or even try to influence) how the hell these knives are disbursed. I frankly don't give a sh!t. I do want one, and I'll end up with one, one way or the other. It's the ultimate presumption to attempt to tell a man how to run his business.

This EDC model is the one I'm most interested in by a long shot. Most days I have far more use for a handy sized blade than a big whomper. (Although I DO love big whompers)

I'm itching to see some specs...

My sentiments exactly. It's not our place to decide (or even try to influence) how the hell these knives are disbursed. I frankly don't give a sh!t. I do want one, and I'll end up with one, one way or the other. It's the ultimate presumption to attempt to tell a man how to run his business.

This EDC model is the one I'm most interested in by a long shot. Most days I have far more use for a handy sized blade than a big whomper. (Although I DO love big whompers)

I'm itching to see some specs...

I've already begun sending brain waves in the event you should get one of these before me, Will, as well as inserting minute triggers into each post I make. Two can play this game, buddy. :D

Muahahahaha.

When you say bidders are you meaning that we all offer what we would pay over sticker price?

No sorry, that was not a well chosen word by me. I had meant the people who enter their names for one. Anyway, back onto the topic!

I don't know if Nathan or Lorien are going to post any teaser pics, but the EDC is coming soon.

Here is a rendering of it, so you guys can picture it in hand. I know you guys are all as excited as I am!!

Behold the greatness!!

Untitled.png

Last edited:
^ that's awesome! Great post, thanks for that :)

Nate and I are discussing whether or not to dish on the EDC. We have his digital renderings that we could post, and photos of the model and my sketches, but I'm not sure if that's the right course of action to take at the moment.

Regardless, there will be something for you to see very soon!

Nothing is final till the Edc is ready to put on sale. But it would be great to see the process. If Nathan and yourself are ok with it, start with showing some sketches... Then after a bit to let us stop drooling, post the digital. Kind of a reverse WIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if Nathan or Lorien are going to post any teaser pics, but the EDC is coming soon.

Here is a rendering of it, so you guys can picture it in hand. I know you guys are all as excited as I am!!

Behold the greatness!!

Untitled.png

oh my god

what.gif

WITAF

We're milling them now. I'll run out and go take a nice detail picture.

here's a nice close up picture. Hopefully this answers any questions

1.jpg~original

Back