Cpk edc

here's a photo I found of one of the models I made;

I like it! The handle looks comfy. Any plans for a lanyard hole?
If so, I vote for a hidden lanyard hole like the one on the butt end of the Light Chopper.

it's there yo!

Thanks for the pics! Has it been confirmed what steel this will be in? It's a smaller knife so I didn't know if it was still D3V... thanks!

edit: nm - i think i can make out the D3V from the pic on pg 2...

^ lol he he uh what other material would Nathan use since he has dumped so much R AND D into? ;)

Looks good :thumbup:

I see the lanyard hole!!!
WooHoo!!!
Positioning the lanyard hole there is pure genius, IMHO.
I'm not a big fan of the normal lanyard hole through the tang and scales...
Messes my grip up.
edc3_zpsttpp3usy.jpg

Looks great so far.

Are you guys planning on the same thickness as the field knife or thinning it down a bit?

It'll be D3V, but I've bumped the hardness to HRC 62 trading off some toughness for wear resistance. Similar animal, but tweaked for the smaller knife, same as the Field Knives.

Both thickness and primary grind angle are thinned down some. It will be .135", just a hair over 1/8".

It'll be D3V, but I've bumped the hardness to HRC 62 trading off some toughness for wear resistance. Similar animal, but tweaked for the smaller knife, same as the Field Knives.

Both thickness and primary grind angle are thinned down some. It will be .135", just a hair over 1/8".

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Looks great. Love the grip in particular the incorporation of a scallop for a pinch or combo grip. Thinner, bit of a tweak to the HT. I love it. First in line!

the scallop is designed primarily for easy sharpening, but it will have other uses as well, no doubt.

Great, like that fat looking contoured handle. At a HT of 62 hope not to sharpen too often, but easy to strop. 1/8 or so is perfect for EDC use[emoji380]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Damn is that ever gonna be SWEET!!!!! :eek:

Thanks for the pix Nathan & Lorien!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back