1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

CPK folk are the best folk!

Discussion in 'Carothers Performance Knives' started by Lorien, Feb 8, 2018.

1. fkctrjt121

fkctrjt121 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 29, 2017
    Post altered:)

2. fkctrjt121

fkctrjt121 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 29, 2017
    Thanks man! It's an amazing knife. I feel very privileged to have it

3. TommyGun56

TommyGun56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Congrats:thumbsup:

4. fkctrjt121

Sep 29, 2017
    Thanks man. Getting a lot of fondling today:)

5. TommyGun56

TommyGun56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2014
    ^^^^No Doubt, a matching 8 inch Integral Shiv will go nicely with that;)

jus_gus, woodysone, Odog27 and 2 others like this.
  6. fkctrjt121

Sep 29, 2017
    Yesss!:) I wonder where that is on the schedule.

woodysone and Odog27 like this.
  7. Odog27

Odog27 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2011
    CPK people are the best people!
    And my mornings will now be a bit better. 29087F84-F441-4867-956A-DAD87702834D.jpeg
    Thank you to whomever deemed me worthy of such a nice gift!
    My week started a bit wonky.
    I went to get fuel before heading out to the job site. When I tried to start the truck afterwards I heard the starter spinning free. “Not good” , I thought. So I put the truck in neutral and pushed it over to a parking spot. Looked underneath and my starter was just hanging there by it’s wires. I walked back over to the pump and found two snapped M10 grade 5 bolts on the ground. The other half of those bolts were still in the block. On the upside, my truck is full of tools. After an hour or so of effort I got both of them out. I was able to locate replacements and walk to get them. All’s well that ends well!

Got home from my work week (I’m on the road for work) late last night. This was a nice surprise.

“Thank you!” again to the sender of my awesome CPK coffee mugs.

mendezj, untytled, bluemax_1 and 20 others like this.
  8. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Good morning bud. Those are from me. I grabbed a nice field knife off the exchange the other day from a post you shared and wanted to say thank you since you are always doing that kind of thing around the forum. I didn't have your contact info, but Jo graciously helped get it done. I hope you enjoy them and thanks again!

mendezj, jus_gus, untytled and 20 others like this.
  9. Odog27

Odog27 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Thanks Dave! To be fair, you’ve helped me out in the past and owe me nothing, and now - like many others around here - I am likely (further) in your debt. Thank you.

mendezj, jus_gus, untytled and 16 others like this.
  10. Jo the Machinist

Jo the Machinist KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 17, 2015
    You guys all make me happy. :)

11. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Not at all!! Normally I would have just kept it behind the scenes, but I'm glad to have the chance to give you a well-deserved public thank you. Cheers man.

Happy Friday Jo. Hey, we made it through another week!!

[​IMG]

mendezj, jus_gus, TommyGun56 and 17 others like this.
  12. Coach23

Coach23 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2015
    This community is awesome! I posted I wanted to pick up an EDC earlier and had several people quickly reach out offering one up! Thanks so much everyone, you guys are the best!!

mendezj, jus_gus, folder geek and 8 others like this.
  13. Big DJ

Big DJ Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 29, 2013
    I want to shout out to my buddy Duramax. A true gentleman.

14. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    Couldn’t agree more, Bill doesn’t toot his horn, but a true asset to the forums.:)

15. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Ahhhhh shucks you guys are gonna make me blush !!:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:)

I appreciate the kind words truly do !!! Thank you !!!! :D