CPK folk are the best folk!

Having an interest in USA made knives but not living there adds an extra layer of difficulty.
The Secondary market is very difficult in particular.

I would like to thank Jo for making direct purchases so easy.
I would also like to say a huge thanks to a very cool dude and friend @fonedork for doing me a massive shiv shaped transatlantic solid.
hpq4Cy6.jpg

Congrats:thumbsup:

CPK people are the best people!
And my mornings will now be a bit better.29087F84-F441-4867-956A-DAD87702834D.jpeg
Thank you to whomever deemed me worthy of such a nice gift!
My week started a bit wonky.
I went to get fuel before heading out to the job site. When I tried to start the truck afterwards I heard the starter spinning free. “Not good” , I thought. So I put the truck in neutral and pushed it over to a parking spot. Looked underneath and my starter was just hanging there by it’s wires. I walked back over to the pump and found two snapped M10 grade 5 bolts on the ground. The other half of those bolts were still in the block. On the upside, my truck is full of tools. After an hour or so of effort I got both of them out. I was able to locate replacements and walk to get them. All’s well that ends well!

Got home from my work week (I’m on the road for work) late last night. This was a nice surprise.

“Thank you!” again to the sender of my awesome CPK coffee mugs.

CPK people are the best people!
And my mornings will now be a bit better.View attachment 1454208
Thank you to whomever deemed me worthy of such a nice gift!
My week started a bit wonky.
I went to get fuel before heading out to the job site. When I tried to start the truck afterwards I heard the starter spinning free. “Not good” , I thought. So I put the truck in neutral and pushed it over to a parking spot. Looked underneath and my starter was just hanging there by it’s wires. I walked back over to the pump and found two snapped M10 grade 5 bolts on the ground. The other half of those bolts were still in the block. On the upside, my truck is full of tools. After an hour or so of effort I got both of them out. I was able to locate replacements and walk to get them. All’s well that ends well!

Got home from my work week (I’m on the road for work) late last night. This was a nice surprise.

“Thank you!” again to the sender of my awesome CPK coffee mugs.

Good morning bud. Those are from me. I grabbed a nice field knife off the exchange the other day from a post you shared and wanted to say thank you since you are always doing that kind of thing around the forum. I didn't have your contact info, but Jo graciously helped get it done. I hope you enjoy them and thanks again!

Good morning bud. Those are from me. I grabbed a nice field knife off the exchange the other day from a post you shared and wanted to say thank you since you are always doing that kind of thing around the forum. I didn't have your contact info, but Jo graciously helped get it done. I hope you enjoy them and thanks again!
Thanks Dave! To be fair, you’ve helped me out in the past and owe me nothing, and now - like many others around here - I am likely (further) in your debt. Thank you.

snip....and now - like many others around here - I am likely (further) in your debt....snip

Not at all!! Normally I would have just kept it behind the scenes, but I'm glad to have the chance to give you a well-deserved public thank you. Cheers man.

You guys all make me happy. :)

Happy Friday Jo. Hey, we made it through another week!!

i-smell-happy-friday-meme.jpg

Back