CPK folk are the best folk!

a shout out to my bro, Chip, who is an awesome guy. Bromance is in the air!
ndHksEU.jpg

Well, you know how you think it will never happen to you, well, it happened. I got mugged last night as I was walking through the door when I got home from work. Worst thing is, I know the sum’ b*tch that did it.

A9E81B24-F7BC-4321-A2ED-E7ACC7EEB8DE.jpeg
I’ll be coming for you, sneaky bastard, .............just as soon as I finish this coffee.........

I have to say a huge thank you to TommyGun56 TommyGun56 , and he will have no problem getting my business again. I purchased an MC at the beginning of the month and it just arrived the other day. It decided to take a 3 week layover in Nashville and Tom stayed in contact each week with an update, even offering a refund more than once.

This was my only my second issue with USPS missing a delivery in the last handful of years, it’s like the pandemic didn’t even bother this region, so I wasn‘t worried. It arrived safe, boxed up just like it would be direct from CPK, and absolutely makes you want to go chop stuff! What a sweet knife.

Thank you Tom!

I have to say a huge thank you to TommyGun56 TommyGun56 , and he will have no problem getting my business again. I purchased an MC at the beginning of the month and it just arrived the other day. It decided to take a 3 week layover in Nashville and Tom stayed in contact each week with an update, even offering a refund more than once.

This was my only my second issue with USPS missing a delivery in the last handful of years, it’s like the pandemic didn’t even bother this region, so I wasn‘t worried. It arrived safe, boxed up just like it would be direct from CPK, and absolutely makes you want to go chop stuff! What a sweet knife.

Thank you Tom!
Enjoy the MC Jacob and thanks for the shout out:thumbsup: You were definitely a Pleasure to deal with and had more patience than I would have. I don't know what route USPS used to get to you, (my Guess is the Pony Express), but in the end it made it

Tom

I purchased the other MC that Tom put up. It also decided it wanted to hang out in Nashville for as long as possible before going to California. I don’t blame it one bit for not wanting to leave Tennessee. The MC is a grail Carothers. They are all rank equal in awesomeness but this will always be my first CPK chopper. Postal Service is wonky but TommyGun is solid. Thank you and it was a pleasure doing business.

C4D4F4B9-4E52-4972-A492-45A7468F1B58.jpeg

Last edited:
I purchased the other MC that Tom put up. It also decided it wanted to hang out in Nashville for as long as possible before going to California. I don’t blame it one bit for not wanting to leave Tennessee. The MC is a grail Carothers. They are all rank equal in awesomeness but this will always be my first CPK chopper. Postal Service is wonky but TommyGun is solid. Thank you and it was a pleasure doing business.

View attachment 1571131
Excellent purchase. That one’s a beaut of a beast.

View attachment 1571131
You may change your mind when you receive your Behemother from CPK;)Enjoy

Haha. They are totally different knives. One cannot replace the other.

Of all the choppers, I believe Nathan speaks most fondly of the MC. If he likes it that much, then it is that good a knife and it must be owned.

I like the Behemother for its racing pedigree. It’s so cool for that reason.

I won’t change my mind. We’re talking Carothers knives here. 😃

I sold a couple once. It still hurts every time I think about it.

Never again.🇺🇸👍🏻

The MC was the culmination of a number of projects and I think it is a reflection of our best work.
Yes. I agree that it is ridiculously perfect. It is a pinnacle knife.

I should have said you speak highly of the MC as opposed to fondly. They sort of convey the same thing.

You’ve spoken in detail to the fact the MC was a culmination and probably your best designed knife. It is a pinnacle design. In my opinion it’s what makes the MC so significant. In addition to its performance. The handling qualities and the balance are really good. I think the MC stands out precisely because of its evolution and history. It’s a great knife.

Last edited:
The MC was the culmination of a number of projects and I think it is a reflection of our best work.

You all did pretty damn well, it’s hard to put it down after getting it! It made me wonder why I’d need a HDMC or anything bigger and really, I don’t. Then again, every day has a chance to become “new knife day” lol.

Back