CPK folk are the best folk!

[Aaatt Laaast!]

There are plenty of AECM CPK out there, but this one is mine! This was gifted to me and apart from being genuinely blown away by that, I definitely had that moment of "Oh. So this, THIS is what all the fuss is about!" With all the handles I have had come through my shop, I've never actually seen AECM in person. There is a richness and depth to this material that is very nice. It's really something.

Quick photo out of the box.

TXTC04pl.jpg

Pam0SJPl.jpg

Edit: I just went looking for the "CPK People are the Best" thread and found that thread is closed. So let me say it here, Grenock Grenock is tops. Thank you, brother, for making this happen.

Word of caution to the rest of you who may deal with him at some point - be warned that he is far more generous than you might be prepared for, goes above and beyond, and generally does not play by the rules.
This one is still open!

I’d also like to thank Fonedork Fonedork . There was a FK for sale recently that included a few different sheaths in the deal. One of those sheaths was a left handed @grogimus sheath that I was interested in. I contacted the seller, @never.truly.lost. @never.truly.lost was kind enough to mention my interest in the sheath to Fonedork Fonedork , who graciously allowed me to buy the sheath.
I have not received the sheath yet, but would like to thank both gents for helping me out with this.
CPK folk ARE the best folk!!!

Yup both Eric and Marc are excellent choices and you can’t go wrong with either one of them. I’d have difficulty to choose one over the other but if push comes to shove (or Shiv) I'll have to say Eric. The younger pup over the older dog who also bites at times :D

Last edited:
Yup both Eric and Marc are excellent choices and you can’t go wrong with either one of them. I’d have difficulty to choose one over the other but if push comes to shove (or Shiv) I'll have to say Eric. The younger pup over the older dog who also bites at times :D
Here I was trying to decide between you and @Hardknocks as to who I would make sure got the Westinghouse set should something untimely happen to me and you go and help me make the decision, thanks Matty! Oh, and congrats Dave!

Here I was trying to decide between you and @Hardknocks as to who I would make sure got the Westinghouse set should something untimely happen to me and you go and help me make the decision, thanks Matty! Oh, and congrats Dave!

Yup, Dave is far more deserving than me. You don't often get things right, but you got this one down pat ;)

Saved me, was gonna buy the FK and LC combo.

Thanks mang! Ever since I sold my OG-LC in D3V a good few months ago, I have regretted it since specially when the guy who bought it turned out to be a bit of a d*ck. So yup, I'm stoked to get one back in D3V again to keep along with my 4V one. Just wanted to give a shoutout to you again for helping me with a set of scales on that LC in D3V which I regretfully let go of. If you ever want an extra set for your own LCs, I have now a couple and will gladly return that favor ;)

I wanted to thank a couple CPKer’s who helped me get my hands on some wanted items.
@derrelw and @TommyGun56 both hooked me up. My EDC2 sheath died after years of faithful service but has now been replaced. And my UF will now be sporting a new set of Terotuf scales in bright green! - I thought I missed the boat on those.
It would be a failure of etiquette if I didn’t also thank @Jo the Machinist - I’ve now got a set of bright green TT scales for my FK2 and a great CPK hat!

Thanks CPK!
CPK folk ARE the best folk!

Having an interest in USA made knives but not living there adds an extra layer of difficulty.
The Secondary market is very difficult in particular.

I would like to thank Jo for making direct purchases so easy.
I would also like to say a huge thanks to a very cool dude and friend Fonedork Fonedork for doing me a massive shiv shaped transatlantic solid.
hpq4Cy6.jpg

Last edited:
Having an interest in USA made knives but not living there adds an extra layer of difficulty.
The Secondary market is very difficult in particular.

I would like to thank Jo for making direct purchases so easy.
I would also like to say a huge thanks to a very cool dude and friend Fonedork Fonedork for doing me a massive transatlantic solid.
hpq4Cy6.jpg

So that there is no ambiguity whatsoever, must emphasize that the Shiv came from the LittleDork not the NinJo. Otherwise poor Jo's inbox will be like blowing up this weekend from those crafty "international" CPK'ers who claim to be from Timbuktu :D

Back