CPK "Knife love" ? Actual use pics. Not for Glamour shots

py1PuPn.jpg

I'd give anything for a recount on the Skinner votes. Someone rigged it. I saw ballot stuffing.
It's just so good. You wouldn't think a dainty little thing would get much work done, but it's a laser through everything. It was an actual pleasure to use. I tried an EDC2 and a FK. There isn't a Carothers offering that can compare.

Attachments

• 20231103_195243.jpg
    20231103_195243.jpg
    545.2 KB · Views: 14
I'd give anything for a recount on the Skinner votes. Someone rigged it. I saw ballot stuffing.
It's just so good. You wouldn't think a dainty little thing would get much work done, but it's a laser through everything. It was an actual pleasure to use. I tried an EDC2 and a FK. There isn't a Carothers offering that can compare.

Until Nathan decides to release the Skinner 2.0, we'll have to resort to what's in our inventory. I'm thinking the DEK3 might get us close to the skinner performance wise.

Well, I kept holding out for a giant and got impatient. I had my 7 year old me and figured it was a good tonight was a good to share the experience. I used a Ruger Gunsite Scout in 450 Bushmaster and this was the 4th in a row to fall to that combo with a heart shot.

This is the 11th deer I've field dressed, caped and completely skinned out with my EDC 1. I wish I could get my hands on another EDC!

Attachments

• 20231122_183555.jpg
    20231122_183555.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 14
Well, I kept holding out for a giant and got impatient. I had my 7 year old me and figured it was a good tonight was a good to share the experience. I used a Ruger Gunsite Scout in 450 Bushmaster and this was the 4th in a row to fall to that combo with a heart shot.

This is the 11th deer I've field dressed, caped and completely skinned out with my EDC 1. I wish I could get my hands on another EDC!

As a follow up... This was the deer. I've not killed one a tuned up EDC won't cut through like butter.

Jellied heart, now thatā€™s the proof is in the pudding for sure!!

When they drop like that, itā€™s an experience your 7 year old will hold in awe forever.

Beautiful deer Sigarett Sigarett and perfect shot too, congratulations šŸ‘šŸ»

Back