CPK Pet Thread

My buddy
4A0FGTC.jpg

Pàdruig Pàdruig handsome Pup, but I have to know; is that wall telephone functional?

You bet it is! We don't have the greatest cell service here and since a land line is pretty much free with out Internet, it made sense. I get the biggest kick out of my kids' friends when they come over, their cell phone dies or isn't working, and they need to make a phone call. It is a foreign object to them.

Also, no one bothers to teach or learn phone etiquette anymore - this phone creates a lot of teachable moments.

Good-looking dog. Max, right? He and the golden getting along any better?

Yeah, that's Max. And no, unfortunately. We have had to develop new routines to keep the two of them separated. I think Max, being the young pup that he is, senses that Sawyer is in his twilight years and is flexing a bit (well, a lot). When he does that though, the other dogs get involved and it turns into quite the melee.

These two just completed their inaugural trip around the sun and now stand at just over 50 lbs each.
9477C590-200A-45E7-B95D-99E5733EA230.jpeg
For their birthdays we got them a squeaky toy…
D22E6111-6E1F-494B-8389-D0568AE13563.jpeg
9BFB3B03-A570-40D9-8BDE-7A3690B718B7.jpeg
She is Miss Daisy May and at 8 weeks she’s tipping the scales at a scant 1.3 lbs.

Last edited:
My neighbor has one that crows all hours of the night.
I’d be more than happy to shove him into a small flat rate box and send him your way.
He's got a "rooster collar" on now that has considerably cut down on the noise volume he can produce. I'm pretty far out in the country, my closest neighbor is about 10 acres away. Hopefully they're no longer cursing my name 😅

Back