• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPK Utility Field Knife, Delta 3V

1 please.

natural buffed, teclok

edit by mod, this is the last order in this sale

View attachment 1092028

FYI folks, it appears this sale ended in ONE MINUTE, as indicated by the moderator edit in the quoted post above. Looks like there's ~29 folks who missed out here (myself included).

Good luck next time. They'll make more. ;)

Dose anyone know when we find out if we did or did did not get one? The wait is killing me!

I have come to realize that I will never get one of these knives!

Hey, yes you will. Look at it like this: Nathan has said they will be making these all year. Also, a lot of people who have gotten one of these knives said they will not buy a second until demand goes down. So, for now, each sale is that number of people fewer who are competing against you in the following sale. Just keep at it and you will get one.

Hey, yes you will. Look at it like this: Nathan has said they will be making these all year. Also, a lot of people who have gotten one of these knives said they will not buy a second until demand goes down. So, for now, each sale is that number of people fewer who are competing against you in the following sale. Just keep at it and you will get one.

Yes, Nathan has indeed said that. I do believe that everyone who wants one will eventually get one. Yet, there are plenty of folks who already have a pair, and others that who have 3-4 as well, and demand is clearly still there. FWIW.

i'm just glad one of the regulars manged to get in twice. for proxies. THAT'S what could possibly go wrong.

Back