CRK Annual Limited Editions

I only have one Annual , but it is by far the smoothest operating of any of the nine Sebenzas than I current have... or really others I have sold.

Anyone else find that to be with theirs? I was discussing this with another forum member and they said their's were very smooth operators as well.

Last edited:
I only have one Annual , but it is by far the smoothest operating of any of the nine Sebenzas than I current have... or really others I have sold.

Anyone else find that to be with theirs? I was discussing this with another forum member and they said their's were very smooth operators as well.

I believe this to be accurate, there was probably some extra attention given to the Annuals as they were limited editions. Somehow, handling one just feels just a little bit smoother than all other CRKs... :)

I had a user Night Sky Regular waiting for me when I got back into town yesterday that's so smooth it rivals my annuals. But that might be at least partly because it's been broken in and used. The Annuals are really sweet right out of the box. The 2004 'Owl' shown a few posts up is just smooooooth!

What is the inlay??? never mind, I don't want to know... too painful.

Mother of Pearl

NS-user-1_zpsmynlok9z.jpg

Damnit this thread gets me every time!! I'd like to put my name in the hat if anyone is keen to ever trading or selling annuals... I have a Norseman and 2 Small 21 Bark/Damascus Mint...

Damnit this thread gets me every time!! I'd like to put my name in the hat if anyone is keen to ever trading or selling annuals... I have a Norseman and 2 Small 21 Bark/Damascus Mint...

Please keep the offers for trades and want to buy to the exchange area.

Iron is understated compare to others but it is one of my favorites. Really great piece you have there.

It really does seem understated. Truth be told, this is the first time I have seen an Ironwood. It was surprising how simple it is but has a lot of character. Thanks!

Love That One

Not just because it's a Large? lol. I know you do buddy!

I really love good ironwood on a knife. Ice_Man yours really looks nice.

Thank you! :)

^^^ That picture sums up why I wish I was paying attention to CRK back in 2007.

Just arrived: a 2004 box elder annual.

ppG7doU.jpg

EQgyJ80.jpg

It has the large jimping and fluted top edge that I've read were short-lived design changes for 2004.

GnVQxe0.jpg

Pictured here with a few friends -- 2008 bubinga annual and 2010 camphor annual (with swedge grind).

JDSz4zv.jpg

0PKQwvu.jpg

Back