CRK Annual Limited Editions

13934593_10210315534784471_3022609705174473032_n.jpg

The four knives pics posted on this page .... sheez. My one annual looks likes like the minor leagues compared to these. Careful where you all post these pics... you could break the interwebs.

Top to Bottom: 2010 Spalted Maple / 2004 Desert Ironwood / 2006 Amboyna Burl & Raindrop Damascus / 1999 California Buckeye & BG42

dUTvyNVh.jpg

***Ironwood is in a new home now.

I wouldn't kick any of ^^^ out of bed for eating crackers! Same goes for the pair just above, especially that 2008!!!

Just arrived: a 2004 box elder annual.

It has the large jimping and fluted top edge that I've read were short-lived design changes for 2004.

GnVQxe0.jpg
Great! Jumping looks good! Never seen early.

My first small Sebenza!

Small Sebenza Regular 2007 Annual Amboyna 😍
+
Small Sebenza Regular 2004 Annual Box Elder 😍

Thanks all- The goal here is to try and track down my former coworkers knife that he sold..I thought it was pre2000, but it very well could have been a 2002..especially if that is the only choice... It would be nice if it was the same knife, but that is not realistic. Just the year is what I am trying to pin down. I'm sure he would kill me if I bought it and then flaunted it around him as he told me not so long ago that he regrets selling it :D
I will create a WTB thread next week if this is the consensus that 2002 is the earliest BEB annual.

NooooOOooo..I can't do what I ask all you not to do, which is to solicit sales outside of the exchange, so...this is not a solicitation :)

Huh..I found his old sale here..Had to think what his username would be..it ne'er changes much..
I bought a Large regular on BF around 1999 under a different username.. Been so long ago, I don't remember the username, but the email address has been gone for awhile. May have to see if Spark can find it under my old email address..anyway, I digress;

Here is his sale thread..wish the pics were still there, but it answers my questions :)
There is also a bit of history in his post if you are interested.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/128812-1999-Large-Sebenza-Wood-Inlay-For-Sale

Thanks all- The goal here is to try and track down my former coworkers knife that he sold..I thought it was pre2000, but it very well could have been a 2002..especially if that is the only choice... It would be nice if it was the same knife, but that is not realistic. Just the year is what I am trying to pin down. I'm sure he would kill me if I bought it and then flaunted it around him as he told me not so long ago that he regrets selling it :D
I will create a WTB thread next week if this is the consensus that 2002 is the earliest BEB annual.

1999 and 2001 BEB

Inlayed-3_zpsitgxjjko.jpg

^^^^^ "Hoot Hoot, don't pollute!" No I can do better than that..... how about...... "How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?"

Back