CRK Annual Limited Editions

Newest addition to my annual collection, 2005 Small mammoth bark with double silver lugs.
oouB1hzh.jpg

Newest addition to my annual collection, 2005 Small mammoth bark with double silver lugs.
oouB1hzh.jpg

Congratulations again brother! As I said before, I am green, blue, and red with envy!!! [emoji16]

Tapatalk.

Booe, that is endlessly beautiful. The colors of that Mammoth bark are possibly the best I've seen yet.

Congratulations on scoring such a fine Annual. :thumbup:

Booe, that is endlessly beautiful. The colors of that Mammoth bark are possibly the best I've seen yet.

Congratulations on scoring such a fine Annual. :thumbup:
Thank you socom! It's definitely a piece that will never get old to look at.

I wonder if id ever find my ambonya i lost some money on...
And since its a post of pics, here is a small maka
ccvM20F.jpg

I wonder if id ever find my ambonya i lost some money on...
And since its a post of pics, here is a small maka

Was supposed to be MY Amboyna. :(

And since I know a couple of you ere waiting on this..... My 1999 Buckeye Annual!

1999BuckeyeAnnual_zpsnlpkyiyy.jpg~original

1999BuckeyeAnnual2_zpsuncgze8a.jpg~original

Last edited:
Very nice knives. What is the cost these knives and where does some one buy one of these ? thanks

Very nice knives. What is the cost these knives and where does some one buy one of these ? thanks

These Annauls are out of production, so can be bought on the secondary market only. As for price, it's what the market will bear. Some of the nicer ones could probably traded for someone's firstborn.

I love the grain on that one! Great score, LW!

Thanks! I don't think it's quite on the same level as my 2004 Buckeyee, or Iceman's 1999, but it is a pretty one. Now to decide which 1999 gets to stay and which has to go.

Back